• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

I loved the Artie Lange JRE. That was great.

Not a comedian per se, but Kevin Smith on JRE. I dunno... he's just not interesting to me anymore. He used to be such a great orator. He could turn a simple story about a trip to Starbucks into a humorous tale for 20-30 minutes. On JRE he said he's on pot all day. That might make his life better but I think it kind of messed up the things I liked best about him. 

31 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not a comedian per se, but Kevin Smith on JRE. I dunno... he's just not interesting to me anymore. He used to be such a great orator. He could turn a simple story about a trip to Starbucks into a humorous tale for 20-30 minutes. On JRE he said he's on pot all day. That might make his life better but I think it kind of messed up the things I liked best about him. 

Agreed on Smith. I tried listening to his Hollywood babble-on podcast he does with Ralph Garman, but could not make it through its entirety.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Yeah, I couldn't even make it through his last appearance. I just wasn't interested.

Don't know how I came across this as I don't watch these dudes (maybe watching a grip of Charlie Murphy bits or stories from CC), but this shit is hilarious. One of my favorite parts of football games is when they do the player introductions. I always wanted to do a skit like this and these dudes did a good job.

At the moment, Michelle Wolf has an annoying voice. Sebastian does too.

And two that trip me out are Mark Normand and Joe List. Both are hilarious but have voices that will make your skin crawl. Even more hilarious is they have a podcast together which I haven't listened to but bet is funny outside of the voices. They are funny as shit, but to hear them talk is atrocious.

Now for some comedy....

This whole process and layout is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It starts with this:

Which leads to this:

Which leads to this at minute 22:

And then there is this:

Edited by Brandon