• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Great Freaking Catch!

Hubs

Yah all 3 outs in the 9th were not easy plays at all. Trout really makes it look easy, but that was a very tough catch.

Ironically, the one Cron missed was unquestionably the easiest one of the inning, and he biffed it.

I don't know how I feel about Cron, guy seems to be hit or miss when it comes to his consistency in the field. Seems like the kind of guy that would blow an easy play in a big game.

It's why I want to see Cron as a C, the position he played for his entire baseball career before being drafted. Now with Hamilton gone, there is a clear spot for him at DH and at 1B when Pujols is the DH, but why not try him at C?

Even if he is a poor defensive catcher, as long as he can make the routine plays, I'd be fine with it.

It's why I want to see Cron as a C, the position he played for his entire baseball career before being drafted. Now with Hamilton gone, there is a clear spot for him at DH and at 1B when Pujols is the DH, but why not try him at C?

Even if he is a poor defensive catcher, as long as he can make the routine plays, I'd be fine with it.

no.no.no. we can't start talking about catcher in the same vein as 2b, as if it's a place to stow away a poor defensive player. catcher is the most demanding position on the field. the bat is literally the last attribute a team is looking for from that position. cron brings nothing to the table as a C, other than an emergency backup availability.

Street needs a couple days rest. Offense has to score early and often this weekend in SF.

Giants are thin at SP right now, and we will miss Bumgarner this series, and it looks like HR weather in SF this weekend.....so it's a good time to put up some runs and let the closer rest.

Street needs a couple days rest. Offense has to score early and often this weekend in SF.

Giants are thin at SP right now, and we will miss Bumgarner this series, and it looks like HR weather in SF this weekend.....so it's a good time to put up some runs and let the closer rest.

he's pitched 2 innings in the last 5 days