• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jon Stewart retiring from the Daily Show

nate

I like Trevor Noah. Seems like a smart guy. This is an interesting choice.

Dude was hilarious in the 1 or 2 standup routines I saw. Really hope he succeeds and brings a refreshing unique style that isn't afraid to take risks. Stewart's personality become generic, tired and way too progressive.

They need to take a hard look at John Oliver's show on HBO. 

Last Week Tonight already replaced The Daily Show in my eyes.

Edited by Poozy

Jesus, you'd think he was being vetted for the presidency.

I really hate this new trend of pc people nit picking stand up comedians....they're comedians, they tell jokes.

Just a bunch of pussies in society trying to get outraged about something and share their opinion on social media. Bill Burr had a bit in his last or one of his previous podcasts about some reporter taking offense and asking serious questions about comedy/jokes.

Jesus, you'd think he was being vetted for the presidency.

I really hate this new trend of pc people nit picking stand up comedians....they're comedians, they tell jokes.

Just a bunch of pussies in society trying to get outraged about something and share their opinion on social media. Bill Burr had a bit in his last or one of his previous podcasts about some reporter taking offense and asking serious questions about comedy/jokes.

I agree with you in principle. Problem is this guy's tweets aren't funny. 

Are those Jew jokes any less funny than the Asian driver jokes that are posted everyday on this board?

hey, that's one of our sacred comedy cows around here - back off, bub.

p.s. something something stickboy!

Nobody hates the media more than Brandon.

While true, there is a growing trend of pc people that simply want to be offended by things or go out of their way to be offended and write some blog or FB post about it.

His jokes sucked, but trying to rein in comedians for them doing their bits is absurd.

There are things I find hacky that comedians do, but it's not off limits. Can you imagine the 80s where someone told Richard Pryor or Andrew Dice Clay that they were out of line?

Everything is fair game on stage or in comedy. The only thing I have ever had an issue with was certain types of racism. Back when Adam was doing stand up there was this other dude before or after him that used the "n-word" a little too much. It could have just been that he sucked and his delivery was terrible, but it bordered offensive.

His jokes on twitter are outdated. Some being brought to attention were 2 years ago (still behind the times). I think his stand up and delivery is well above average. He had a few tweets poking fun of atheists, clearly indicating he had not done his due diligence in researching what an atheist actually believes before posting. Could be a bad choice for the daily show if he doesn't have a solid work ethic.