• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

Can I cash a ticket?? Good thing I have my Belmont in already or I'd be making a deposit. Need this to bump my Belmont bet up a bit!

Track Name: Belmont (BED)
Race: 9
Pool: TRI
Selections: 8, 10/4, 5, 8, 10/1, 2, 4, 5
Wager Amount: $1.00
Wager Total: $20

NOPE...but still alive in the P4.

I should know better, but I'm chasing money now.

Race: 10
Selections: 1, 3, 10/1, 3, 8, 10/1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Wager Amount: $0.50
Wager Total: $36

Race: 10
Pool: EBX
Selections: 1, 3, 10
Wager Amount: $5.00
Wager Total: $30

Well...I sure hope nobody listened to me today...but there is still one more chance to lose some money if you want.

I'm holding fast, because I KNOW that i'm not this bad. Emptying the account with this one.

I already have a $2.00 1/4/7/8 tri box from yesterday for "just in case" coverage, so I'm going with Justify in these 2 bets.

Race: 11
Pool: EXA
Selections: 1/4
Wager Amount: $50.00
Wager Total:

$50

Race: 11
Selections: 1/4, 7, 8/1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Wager Amount: $2.00
Wager Total: $48

Unpopular opinion - this crop is shit and justify is a rather weak triple crown winner. Had a lead blocker today which prevented any pace. Not impressed at all. I hope they retire him and Baffert gets aids

15 hours ago, Adam said:

Unpopular opinion - this crop is shit and justify is a rather weak triple crown winner. Had a lead blocker today which prevented any pace. Not impressed at all. I hope they retire him and Baffert gets aids

The fact that an unproven euro invader was able to come in and be the only horse to make it a race lends some credence to your theory.

That x factor cost me (and a lot of others) quite a bit of money.

Was surprised when I came down from camping to see he won.   He got a dream trip, and it's funny to hear the other trainers cry.  Really the horses that could have made it a race didn't race.  

I agree with @Adam.  This is one of the more weaker triple crown winners.  Visually, when you look at Pharoah's wins and Justify's wins, Pharoah's looks that much better.  If Justify tries the BC, I think he's going to get smoked.  And I can't even think of a standout older horse either.

The other huge factor for Justify.  All three races were in the mud.  

1 minute ago, Homebrewer said:

??????

Belmont was dry and fast..

ONly watched the Justify race on replay, and with all the dirt on the other horses, assumed it was a mud track.  All the bitching after this race, after not saying much after muggings, just reaffirms though that I'm still not interested in horse racing right now.  

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Hopefully there's a nice fathers day card. I'm gonna put my hopportunity money in play

i'd like to go to the races with you sometime this summer. think we can work out a sunday or friday or something?

1 minute ago, Tank said:

i'd like to go to the races with you sometime this summer. think we can work out a sunday or friday or something?

I usually go once in the Summer. Del Mar. That would be fun Tanker

19 hours ago, Tank said:

when does the del mar season open? have to do this before august 3.

Usually the meet begins the 3rd week of July and goes through Labor Day. I'll look at our Summer Calendar and see if there's a day I can make it.