• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Kyle Kubitza from the Braves

My god I was so optimistic.  WTF.  This was a great bump.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:22 PM, winhalos said:

anyone know if Kubitza's mom makes a good brisket?

It’s important to observe how a potential mate prepares the brisket because it informs our opinion on how they handle meat in general.  Are the spices rubbed in a circular motion?  Does there appear to be an appropriate level of force used while rubbing the meat.  And so on.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

DEVLBAT!

I got to meet Mark when I was at ST with @Chuckster70. I told him I was from New Hampshire thinking he would find it interesting. 

He did not.

That shows very poor judgement by Mark.  Many interesting things happen in New Hampshire, some strange stuff indeed.  Not LA strange or San Francisco strange, a step down from that but strange enough.  Damn commie hipsters 

Edited by Revad

3 hours ago, Revad said:

That shows very poor judgement by Mark.  Many interesting things happen in New Hampshire, some strange stuff indeed.  Not LA strange or San Francisco strange, a step down from that but strange enough.  Damn commie hipsters 

President Josiah Bartlett, the best president of our generation, was from New Hampshire.

22 minutes ago, Taylor said:

President Josiah Bartlett, the best president of our generation, was from New Hampshire.

OMG is that a West Wing comment.  Please everyone check out Grace and Frankie on Netflix- very consistent with our humor here (which I totally love).  At least watch the first season.  Marin Sheen was great as Bartlett but you got to see him in this.  The cast:  Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterson, plus excellent supporting actors.

Edited by Revad

14 hours ago, Revad said:

My god I was so optimistic.  WTF.  This was a great bump.

It’s important to observe how a potential mate prepares the brisket because it informs our opinion on how they handle meat in general.  Are the spices rubbed in a circular motion?  Does there appear to be an appropriate level of force used while rubbing the meat.  And so on.

beat meat GIF

3 hours ago, Revad said:

OMG is that a West Wing comment.  Please everyone check out Grace and Frankie on Netflix- very consistent with our humor here (which I totally love).  At least watch the first season.  Marin Sheen was great as Bartlett but you got to see him in this.  The cast:  Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterson, plus excellent supporting actors.

Have just watched the first 6 episodes.   Like it a lot so far, becoming a go to series like The Good Place is.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:41 PM, Taylor said:

When I first heard about this it blew my mind but this article has an additional image that I had never seen before. The real logo vs an artist's rendition of what the logo used to look like. Without reading the caption I was 100% certain that the doctored image was the real one.

Is it Berenstein Bears or Berenstain Bears?

Hello, I only became aware today that 'Berenstein' had been changed to 'Berenstain' Bears. I worked on the TV cartoons at Hanna Barbera in 1985 and it was 'Berenstein Bears' then.

35 minutes ago, Redondo said:
Is it Berenstein Bears or Berenstain Bears?

Hello, I only became aware today that 'Berenstein' had been changed to 'Berenstain' Bears. I worked on the TV cartoons at Hanna Barbera in 1985 and it was 'Berenstein Bears' then.

Give us some cool backstories on when Yogi bear got conceited and addicted to freebasing!