• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2014

Fsu as the #4 team in the nation is absolute crock.

Jeff Long who's on the committee answered this question last night

Q- why tcu over baylor

A- we feel tcu is the better team

TCU lost to baylor haha and head to head games is something the committee looks at. Riddle me that lol

Edited by nando714

Mullen better focus on figuring out how a BADLY slumping Ole Miss beat them this past Saturday. 

Ole Miss had lost three straight games to teams not named Presbyterian. 

Meanwhile, Oregon will be motivated against UofA, not only to get to the Playoffs but to avenge their only loss.

I think this is the year that Oregon finally reigns supreme in CFB.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Mullen better focus on figuring out how a BADLY slumping Ole Miss beat them this past Saturday. 

Ole Miss had lost three straight games to teams not named Presbyterian. 

Meanwhile, Oregon will be motivated against UofA, not only to get to the Playoffs but to avenge their only loss.

I think this is the year that Oregon finally reigns supreme in CFB.

I sure hope so.

He's a great football coach and will help recruiting with his style of play.  He better start hugging the fans asap

because they are impossible to satisfy. (i have relatives from Nebraska and they sill think Tommie Frazier is

walking thru the door)

Being .500 @ OSU is a success.  He can't get top recruits from his own state and not many top HS players

want to go to Corvallis.  It's like CSJM in bball.  Lots of JC guys and transfers.

Edited by Lou

He's a great football coach and will help recruiting with his style of play.  He better start hugging the fans asap

because they are impossible to satisfy. (i have relatives from Nebraska and they sill think Tommie Frazier is

walking thru the door)

Being .500 @ OSU is a success.  He can't get top recruits from his own state and not many top HS players

want to go to Corvallis.  It's like CSJM in bball.  Lots of JC guys and transfers.

LOL

True though. It was that way when I was in JC. Oregon State guys at all the So Cal games.

yeah, i've known a lot of guys over the years that have been recruited by most of the top programs

in the country and every Pac 9 school....except OSU. 

I don't even know one that took a recruiting trip there, you know, just for "fun"

yeah, i've known a lot of guys over the years that have been recruited by most of the top programs

in the country and every Pac 9 school....except OSU. 

I don't even know one that took a recruiting trip there, you know, just for "fun"

They're missing out on broads with brown sweaters and corduroy pants