• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2014

Something in Michigan is affecting head coaches there.

Brady Hoke built a top 20 program at SDSU.

Rich Rodriguez has built a top 20 program at Arizona, and previously had WVU in the top 10. 

I was just discussing this on Saturday with some friends watching football. Something is wrong at Michigan. I don't know what, but coaches who have been successful elsewhere just seem to crash and burn in Ann Arbor.

Nasty leg injury in the Auburn-Ole Miss game. Ole Miss receiver Laquon Treadwell broke his leg on a play that probably would have given the Rebels the win had he not fumbled the ball diving for the end zone with about 1:30 left. Auburn recovered in the end zone.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

#calgang

What can you do? Oh well. All I know is that I like this Cal TEAM more than any since 2006, hell maybe even more than the 2004 and 2006 ones.

They never say die. I love what I see from them.

We've gone from being out of every game by the start of the second quarter to being in every game until nearly the final whistle.

I forgot what it was like to be nervous watching Cal play football. I love it.