• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2014

that was terrible.

Heard an interview with him a few days ago and he sounds like a great guy. You had quite a few injuries last night.

Yep. Tough game. We had a good team but as always just do not have the depth to absorb injuries especially to Taysom. Season over and like I said, ball practice starts next week

that was terrible.

Heard an interview with him a few days ago and he sounds like a great guy. You had quite a few injuries last night.

I heard the same interview. Sounds like a class act. Hated to see that happen - although like most Mountain West fans, to me any time BYU loses is a plus.

Some big PAC games Saturday with all teams needing a win in the worst way

Oregon @ UCLA. Which team will show up? The Oregon team vs michigan state? The ucla team vs asu? Huge game

USC @ Arizona. USC will get blown out for sure. No way we win, but if we did id be a happy camper.

Washington @ Cal. Cal offense is there now if they only had any bodies on defense they'd be a threat. I really dont know what to make of Washington so far

Washington St @ Stanford. I wouldn't be shocked if Wazzu won this season has been that crazy

A whole lot of meh from the Pac 12 this yr so far.

Edited by nando714

I hope Kal demolishes UW.

I think Furd and SC win.

Oregon probably destroys UCLA honestly.  The defense has been total crap and the offense can't stop a blitz.  On the other side the Bruins don't blitz enough, even though that is how Oregon got exposed this week.