• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2014

Go El Camino!

Watch out for those Rice Owls! Looking to become back to back champs!

My cougs kickoff tonight at 7pm eastern time.  My projector will be fired up in the basement.  We have about 30 people coming over tonight.  I am making homemade pastrami and also smoked brisket.  Right when the game ends, the Angels game will start.  Yes, it should be quite a day.  

not gonna lie . . . it's gonna be a tough year for the buckeyes without braxton miller. we're ranked 5th, but i don't think that's going to last too long. hope the defense is huge and our offense somehow finds its way.

el camino will probably run the table . . . again.

Navy

Va Tech

Kent State

Cinci

@ Maryland

Rutgers

@ Penn State

Illinois

@ Michigan State

@ Minnesota

Indiana

Michigan

C'mon Tank.  Four true road games.  How bad could it honestly get?  Even without Miller, there is no way they will go worse than 10-2.  That schedule is terrible.  

The success and credibility for the B1G rests with Wisconsin and Michigan State when those teams face Oregon and LSU.  If you guys lose those games, I think they B1G will get left out and then all hell will break loose that the B1G isn't going to get any of the $$$$$$$$

My two former schools kick off the season tomorrow.

Idaho at Florida - The beginning of what will hopefully be the last year of the failed Will Muschamp experiment. I don't expect Florida to lose this game, because Idaho was 1-11 a year ago, but then Georgia Southern was an FCS team with four losses.

Louisiana Tech at Oklahoma - The Sooners should be really good this year. The momentum from last year's Sugar Bowl win over Alabama will hopefully carry over into 2014.

From the "Why can't both teams lose" department comes the 2014 Suck Bowl between my two least favorite teams in all of college football: Florida State vs. Oklahoma State.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

It's the same old Lane Kiffin with his Denny's menu calling plays now for Alabama and going conservative when he should be airing it out. Third-and-6 in West Virginia territory and they run up the middle for no gain. They go for it on 4th down and don't make it. Mix-up on the pass play.

Nick Saban does not look pleased. Alabama up by 3 in the second half. West Virginia driving now, inside the Alabama 25. Could be an upset brewing here.

Edited by fan_since79

Even God doesn't want to see Will Muschamp coach another game. The Idaho-Florida game was delayed...and delayed...and delayed...due to thunderstorms in the area. The game finally kicked off about three hours after the scheduled kickoff time, then the officials called the game after the opening kickoff because there was still lightning in the area. Idaho flew over 2,000 miles to kick off, get on the bus and go back home.

Florida's AD probably gave Muschamp another five years on his contract for not losing.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Even God doesn't want to see Will Muschamp coach another game. The Idaho-Florida game was delayed...and delayed...and delayed...due to thunderstorms in the area. The game finally kicked off about three hours after the scheduled kickoff time, then the officials called the game after the opening kickoff because there was still lightning in the area. Idaho flew over 2,000 miles to kick off, get on the bus and go back home.

Florida's AD probably gave Muschamp another five years on his contract for not losing.

My cousin starts for idaho. He said it was a nightmare. They might re schedule it for some time in December

My cousin starts for idaho. He said it was a nightmare. They might re schedule it for some time in December

Florida's season opener in 2004 was canceled and rescheduled due to inclement weather (in this case, an incoming hurricane). The second week opponent was Eastern Michigan. Ron Zook was fired later that season. In 2014 Florida's season opener was canceled (and will probably be rescheduled)due to inclement weather. The second week opponent is Eastern Michigan. Will Muschamp...well, let's hope that history repeats itself.

BTW - thanks for the info on the future of the game. I was hoping that it would not be scheduled for the teams' common bye week on October 25, which is the week before the Gators play Georgia. Of course, with Muschamp's coaching it isn't going to matter much whether or not we have the preceding week off.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/09/02/columbus-ohio-ohio-state-rolls-out-new-changes-on--off-the-football-field.html

Fans can text ‘BRUTUS’ to 69050 and stadium staff or police will respond to your issue.  That includes fans who are misbehaving, swearing, inebriated, or who do not sit during game play.

--------------------------

C'mon tOSU.........that would suck to sit in front of some guy like Tank who is too old to stand.  

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/09/02/columbus-ohio-ohio-state-rolls-out-new-changes-on--off-the-football-field.html

Fans can text ‘BRUTUS’ to 69050 and stadium staff or police will respond to your issue. That includes fans who are misbehaving, swearing, inebriated, or who do not sit during game play.

C'mon tOSU.........that would suck to sit in front of some guy like Tank who is too old to stand.

You just know that Michigan fans are going to find a way to have fun with this from miles away.

Fans can text ‘BRUTUS’ to 69050 and stadium staff or police will respond to your issue.  That includes fans who are misbehaving, swearing, inebriated, or who do not sit during game play.

i gotta tell ya, i'm the guy that HATES fans who stand for the entire game. i wouldn't do well at a college football game.

had a friend with serious connections for usc basketball at the sports arena. first row center court. we didn't have to worry about anyone standing in our way there, just as it should be.

i gotta tell ya, i'm the guy that HATES fans who stand for the entire game. i wouldn't do well at a college football game.

had a friend with serious connections for usc basketball at the sports arena. first row center court. we didn't have to worry about anyone standing in our way there, just as it should be.

For USC basketball, you don't have to worry about anybody being in front of you, period. This applies to all rows.