• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2014

I think he has a shot at being a Russ Wilson type.  He has a strong arm and is very athletic and smart.

Pretty hit or miss with his type of QB in the NFL though.  I truly do hope he is successful.

plus, he's not one of those little guys that just runs around the field.

He's 6'4"  220 lbs and runs a 4.5 40 yd dash. 

It all depends on where he goes. If he ends up in Oakland or New York, I have little faith. I wouldn't mind seeing Tampa Bay draft him and sit him for a year while they rebuild their line through two off-seasons. By far the best WR corps of the terrible teams with Evans and VJax. If Philly would be willing to trade way too much for him, that would be pretty exciting... Although, I think after seeing the RG3 trade, teams will be reluctant to wager so many draft picks on a young QB.

• 2 weeks later...