• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It seems like Hamilton is taking the role of the needy girlfriend

My solution for Hamilton is two parts. First part, hire Jamie Moyer to pitch him batting practice every single day and tell him to throw nothing but off speed pitches low and away. The second part has to do with electro shock therapy, where you shock him every time he swings at one of those pitches against Jamie in practice.

i've said this before, i really thought he was going to have a big bounce back year for us. he closed last year on a respectable pace and started this year off well, but he's gone off the rails again. at this point, he's totally unreliable and i'd consider him a platoon player, but the angels aren't thinking that way.