• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols with the bases loaded

Glen

1.  Yes, this needs to be brought up again, and in its own thread.

2.  He absolutely ****ing sucks with the bases loaded.  He just regular sucks in any other situation but with the bases loaded we find out that his "suck" setting goes to eleven.  

3.  When he's up with the bases loaded I turn into a second-rate AO.  

4.  I'd rather lick my dog's anus than see Pujols up with the bases loaded.

5.  I'd rather have McDonald up with the bases loaded than Pujols.  At least McDonald will try to work a walk.

OK, I think that about covers it.

What we're seeing is Albert trying to do things he is no longer capable of -- and this will continue indefinitely until Angels' management grows a pair and tells him that he sucks. 

It boggles my mind how terrified they are of damaging Albert's ego considering they still owe him $150 million+.  I think he could still reinvent himself, but that will take time, and it needs to start yesterday.  Sometimes I wonder how Moreno became the wealthy businessman that he is with such poor decision making.

Glen you need to check his career stats.

This! LOL If not, AP will gladly expound upon them next time a reporter with any balls asks him about it? Albert Pujols, the man who believes the past puts victories in the win column in the present, and who believes the past will win a WS in the future. :rolleyes:

Edited by EDinTUSTIN

I'd like to credit this thread for causing Pujols to get the game-winning RBI last night.  True, it wasn't a bases-loaded situation but whenever I start an earnest "Pujols sucks!" thread he comes through shortly after that.

If Trout does indeed have the green light and doesn't try to steal because he thinks Albert's going to get better pitches to hit, IT DOESN'T F'N MATTER!!! GET YOUR ASS TO 2ND BASE!!! It's like that definition of insanity they always talk about.

I'd like to credit this thread for causing Pujols to get the game-winning RBI last night.  True, it wasn't a bases-loaded situation but whenever I start an earnest "Pujols sucks!" thread he comes through shortly after that.

You know he's 3rd in the league for hitting game winning RBIs. But hey everyone, keep bitching about how he is worthless

If Trout does indeed have the green light and doesn't try to steal because he thinks Albert's going to get better pitches to hit, IT DOESN'T F'N MATTER!!! GET YOUR ASS TO 2ND BASE!!! It's like that definition of insanity they always talk about.

I would think it is the opposite. Trout running a lot more often = more fastballs.

One other thing to consider: if Hamilton would ever start hitting solidly, then maybe Pujols would get better pitches to hit from righties instead of being given not many good pitches to hit.

Edited by Angel Oracle