• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bring 'Big Game' John Lackey home

With the chemistry clicking at 100% right now, I know the first thing I'd want to do is get a "me-first", scream-at-my-players-on-the-field, character-deprived, ass-hat to keep that train rolling. Count me in...

I fully understand your caution but some of us want to win another championship.

Troll Daddy, on 17 Jul 2014 - 08:14 AM, said:

I fully understand your caution but some of us want to win another championship.

Nobody on this board is gong to win anything, the Angels are the ones that win it or not. Who's "us"?

Hope his cancer-surviving ex-wife got a nice share of the playoff proceeds.

Edited by mulwin444

Nobody on this board is gong to win anything, the Angels are the ones that win it or not. Who's "us"?

We the fans.

Let's keep his personal life out of the picture.

It's well document that Lackey and Weaver are good friends. These two will feed off each other come playoff time ... both pitch with a lot of emotion and fire.

Wilson will also step up his game to compete.

i can't stand when people say this crap. it's a weak attempt at holding someone hostage with a semantic. 

excuse me teacher, can i go to the bathroom? i'm sure you can go to the bathroom johnny, but no you may not.

the team and the fanbase are as one. neither one can exist without the other. when they win, we win.

We the fans.

Let's keep his personal life out of the picture.

It's well document that Lackey and Weaver are good friends. These two will feed off each other come playoff time ... both pitch with a lot of emotion and fire.

Wilson will also step up his game to compete.

"some of us want to win another championship.".  You're a fan, you're not winning anything.

No, I'm not going to keep his personal life out of the picture.  He's a piece of crap, I can't root for him and I'd rather not have him on the team.  If, by some miracle, they do get him, then I'd root for the Angels to win as always but his presence his not going to magically add MPH to Weaver's fastball or make Wilson's ankle feel better.  The speculation that he would add anything beyond decent SP innings, if healthy, is nonsense. 

i can't stand when people say this crap. it's a weak attempt at holding someone hostage with a semantic. 

excuse me teacher, can i go to the bathroom? i'm sure you can go to the bathroom johnny, but no you may not.

the team and the fanbase are as one. neither one can exist without the other. when they win, we win.

Thanks for the input...