• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig

Lou

I don't understand the Puig hate...

You can enjoy Puig without taking anything away from Trout.

I look forward to seeing him in August when the Dodgers come to Anaheim.

I don't understand the Puig hate...

You can enjoy Puig without taking anything away from Trout.

I look forward to seeing him in August when the Dodgers come to Anaheim.

To me it has nothing to do with Trout.  I think Puig is a great player, but his d-bagness makes it hard to like him because he is already on my least favorite team.  Its hard enough to like Kershaw who is a very likable guy simply because he is on the Dodgers.  Just rivalry.  I respect what both guys do and enjoy watching them play.

For me I just don't get the constant incorrect use of the term "hate" on this board.

This.

There is a big difference between "sports hate" and "life hate."  As an Angels fan, I have always (sports) hated the Yankees.  But sports hate really just good natured rivalries.  It's nothing like the hate Fred Goldman has for OJ Simpson. 

I've sports hated Jeter for his whole career, but that's only because he wasn't on my team.  He was on the Yanks!  From everything we know about him, he's a really good human being that gives great gift baskets.  I was happy for him last night.  I was happy for Mario last year.  The special attention they received during their final All Star games were well deserved.  

Where is the drama in sports if you can't have both a good guy and bad guy?  For every Batman, there needs to be a Joker.  It's part of the fun. 

Edited by Geoff

Steve Mason and MoMo were literally talking about Puig vs Trout 5 minutes ago.

She basically said there is nothing inside Trout's head besides baseball unlike Jeter who is an international man of mystery and depth.

The they said Puig is the biggest star in town and that you could write or report about every play he is a part of.

No mention of 0 home runs and 3 strikeouts though.

Steve Mason and MoMo were literally talking about Puig vs Trout 5 minutes ago.

She basically said there is nothing inside Trout's head besides baseball unlike Jeter who is an international man of mystery and depth.

The they said Puig is the biggest star in town and that you could write or report about every play he is a part of.

No mention of 0 home runs and 3 strikeouts though.

Trout doesn't have enough flair for espn 710.

Those two are annoying anyway, they latch onto anything that's trending in twitter

Trout doesn't have enough flair for espn 710.

Those two are annoying anyway, they latch onto anything that's trending in twitter

I heard that conversation. Her point made little sense. I can't stand MoMo, haven't agreed with any she has said on air for the past year. Mason is a fool and can't analyze sports. He's an arrogant SC and Dodgers homer. Loves making fun of UCLA even though they gave SC a thumping last year. So sick of local sports talk.