• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

Max just raised Dustin's hand after the bell. Not expecting a surprise here. Dustin has been one that I have watched actually develop to be this good and it's earned. Saw his on Theo Von's podcast and although he's kind of bro-is, I grew to like the dude.

What a fight.

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

Whoever wins is going to get smashed by Khabib though.

Yeah, it's boring, but wrestling and grappling wins out in MMA. He just grabs people and smashes them. Dustin can clip him, but if he doesn't it's a mauling. Same as the Conor fight.

Press conference is generally on Youtube within 30 minutes. I think Dana needs to come out of pocket. Both headliners were fight of the night and Roundtree looked exceptional. I missed all of the prelims while at a Masters event. So who knows if anyone else was eligible for prize money.

• 3 weeks later...

Cowboy just beat the shit out of Iaquinta for another upset. Due looks like a different fighter since his kid was born and his last two fights were against higher ranked opponents and he picked them both apart. Dude is now in the top 5 and is an animal at 155 because he is way bigger than those dudes and has the reach that is too much. Interested in seeing what's next for him.

Kind of a boring card, but the main event was a solid scrap.

I like the match up, but Conor doesn't want to not headline. Plus, it was either Forbes or WSJ where I read his whiskey company did 1b in sales last year. The dude doesn't need to fight. I know he said he retired again, but there is a process with retirement with USADA and I think he's still getting drug tested or at least he isn't posted as someone that is mentioned as retired from USADA.

• 1 month later...

Sweet, I didn't know my ESPN+ account got me the early prelims too.....it used to be you needed to pay separate for Fight Pass.

If you like knock outs, I'm sure social media and ESPN will have video of the Wineman KO of Popov.

Up and down great card across the board. The regular prelims on ESPN should be great as well.

• 2 months later...

Damn son. 

I think that was the first DC fought I've watched (I never liked his fight style). The fight went how I thought the first one would go. Good fight.

Nate Diaz looked really good for the time off. Seeing him call out Masvidal is awesome and a great fight.

Romero/Costa was the fight I most looked forward to and it didn't disappoint. I thought the fight was close, but thought Romero won. Great fight.

Good night and event overall.

• 2 months later...

Diaz seems to be taking it well.

"I only take Whole Food or natural food supplements," Diaz said in the tweet. "I don't even eat meat. So until UFC, USADA, or whoever is FUCKING with me fixes it, I won't be competing. I'm not gonna play their game and try and hide it or keep quiet, as they suggested. I'm not gonna have my name tainted as a cheater like these other motherfuckers who keep quiet until after the fight just so that they can get paid. Fuckin cheaters.

"I don't give a fuck about some money over my dignity and my legacy. I'm not playing along with this bullshit. I'm not staying quiet and figuring it out after the fight. That's cheating."

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. And this is only the prelims. I think every fight was a KO. Everyone coming out to get that bonus money. The prelims were as good as just about any PPV card. Can’t believe the way Anderson destroyed Walker. Anderson is underrated.

Main card has a hard act to follow.

• 1 month later...