• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uh oh...Iraq

"Targeted" and "limited" air strikes will probably not do much good against these demons. They'll hide for a time and like cockroaches, come out again in force once the bombing stops.

But it's good to see the humanitarian help. I hope it helps keep these poor people alive. What to do about them afterwards is uncertain.

IS (their shortened name) is releasing photos and videos of mass crucifixions, beheadings, and other horrible killings of their "enemies", i.e. everyone who is not them. They have sworn to raise the flag of Allah over the White House. These individuals need to be exterminated down to the very last one.

Yeah, and I would agree that we helped to create them in the first place. Saddam was pretty bad, but he kept law and order and Christians were somewhat protected under his regime. The whole thing is an ungodly mess.

Don't let common sense get in the way of a good old fashioned American droning. We can turn that place around I'm sure.

You have a lot of criticism but absolutely no suggestions for a solution.  Should we just let those 40k die of dehydration or starvation?

You have a lot of criticism but absolutely no suggestions for a solution.  Should we just let those 40k die of dehydration or starvation?

How about we help the Kurds for once? They are chomping at the bit to rid their land of ISIS but we're so scared of racist, homophobic Turkey that we sit on our hands. Another solution would be to quit funding/arming the Syrian rebels. The reason why ISIS was able to cut through Iraq like butter is because they had the means (partially through us) to do it.

so.. the inevitable has happened that everyone who opposed the pullout in the firs place knew was coming, and everyone who called Bush a warmongering bastard is ok with Obama going back... that about sum it up?

TROLLOLOLOL

Edited by nate

God help the people of Iraq, and for that matter the entire Middle East, if "Islamic State" takes over.

They are beheading children in Mosul and putting their heads on sticks for display. Mass crucifixions also. They are proud of what they're doing, releasing lots of horrific photos and some videos of their genocide.

Demons straight from Hell.

I would link the photos, etc. but they're absolutely horrific and deeply disturbing. I only looked at a couple before I had to leave the page.

This 'entity' could easily end up in control of the entire country. I can foresee a lot more airstrikes, and in my opinion, that's a good thing. These monsters make the Iranian mullahs look like teddy bears by comparison.

I think the specter of 40,000 people dying in the mountains would get any country to do something. We have the resources and hopefully, there will be enough help in time to prevent a total catastrophe.

These poor people fled there so they wouldn't be slaughtered by the sword. Now they face death by dehydration. It was 109 degrees in Baghdad today, so I can only imagine what the conditions are in the hills.

God help the people of Iraq, and for that matter the entire Middle East, if "Islamic State" takes over.

They are beheading children in Mosul and putting their heads on sticks for display. Mass crucifixions also. They are proud of what they're doing, releasing lots of horrific photos and some videos of their genocide.

Demons straight from Hell.

man's inhumanity to man.

I want this to happen but I have to wonder where other countries are at with this?   It is bs that we always are the ones having to do this.  Where is the UN?  

the UN has been famously quiet so far. this seems to be the kind of situation where they normally step up with something to contribute.

we're gonna have to go back in, and i just don't see any way around that. this is a world crisis, and we need to step up. marines, special forces, green berets, rangers, SEALS - whoever. 

I think the specter of 40,000 people dying in the mountains would get any country to do something. We have the resources and hopefully, there will be enough help in time to prevent a total catastrophe.

These poor people fled there so they wouldn't be slaughtered by the sword. Now they face death by dehydration. It was 109 degrees in Baghdad today, so I can only imagine what the conditions are in the hills.

Millions die in Africa from tribal and religious warfare, I don't think 40k is a big number all things considered.