• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida's Finest

My wife cannot hold a tune to save her life and she used that to her advantage with the members of our Boy Scout patrol way back when my sons were in Scouting. We never had an official lights out for our patrol on campouts but they knew that at 6:30 am they were to get out of bed and get ready for the new day. If they didn't she would serenade them with Oh What A Beautiful Morning from the Sound of Music. It was so bad that some of the boys brought alarm clocks and then started to join her to wake others that couldn't hit the ground running.

I wonder if one of the old Shark patrol is managing a Holliday Inn.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/informant-posing-as-klan-hit-man-leads-to-prison-guard-bust/ar-AAao3PE

Florida prison guards caught arranging the murder of an ex-inmate.  Oh, they are also sworn members of the KKK.

There are actually a few very disturbing things in that article, like prisoners being gassed to death and another one melted by hot water.

I don’t care what the police say. The tickets are solid gold… it ain’t cut up two by fours I spray painted gold. And it was Jesus who give them to me behind the KFC and said to sell them so I could get me some money to go to outer space. I met an alien named Stevie who said if I got the cash together he’d take me and my wife on his flying saucer to his planet that’s made entirely of crack cocaine.

i'm guessing they visited the crack cocaine planet already.

State lawmakers like Republican Sen. Bob Bradley are now backing a bill that would restructure the state’s problem-plagued system by creating an independent oversight board to watch over the Department of Corrections and strip its power to self-police.

How in hell do these departments ever get the power to self-police? Biggest oxymoron I can think of.