• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida's Finest

Florida man needs leg amputated after exposure to bacteria at beach

Doctors amputated a Florida man's leg after a scrape on the limb was exposed to flesh-eating bacteria at a beach on the Gulf of Mexico, Naples News reported.

"The water had just splashed over my foot and I didn't think anything about it," Zach Mody, 46, who was at Fort Myers Beach, told NBC2. "I noticed my foot was a little irritated and it just had a little red spot on it."

Twelve hours after spotting the red mark, the infection spread up his leg, causing the man excruciating pain. After doing seven surgeries, doctors amputated the master carpenter’s leg below the knee.

That's just a sad reminder that terrible things can randomly happen to people.

Florida woman jailed for opposing son's circumcision.

http://www.newser.com/story/207256/mom-tearfully-agrees-in-court-to-sons-circumcision.html

Another egregious example of bassackwardness. Shouldn't a judge err on the side on not making a permanent alteration to a child when there is disagreement? The kids can always consent to the procedure when he's older but will never be able to undo what they're doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got those texts one day. Some strung out dude was trying to score and texted the wrong number thinking he was getting his dealer Chuey. The guy proceeded to cuss me out when I told him he had the wrong number. I was tempted to group text him with a friend in the Sheriffs department and tell him I was just joking, meet me at the playground in twenty, Wear a red hat.

imgres.jpeg

Puppy Shoots Man...will claim Stand Your Ground as self-defense

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5950304#.VgGFud9Vikr

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office. On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies — one in his arms and another in his left hand — when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

• 2 weeks later...