• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rally Cat

I have a feeling there was a traumatic angelswin event involving cats and genital mutilation causing a universal disdain for the animal.

I have had nothing but good experiences with cats in my life.

Lol, seriously though there's some sick ****s posting on this board.

Q:  Why don't they let cats on the beach in Southern California?

A:  They keep trying to bury the Rays that come ashore.

this board needs a downvote button.

but at least it's a better post than that ahole who posted that sick s**t about torturing cats. what are you, five? i take that back, i know five year olds with more sense than you.

Edited by mopuddin

I have a feeling there was a traumatic angelswin event involving cats and genital mutilation causing a universal disdain for the animal.

I have had nothing but good experiences with cats in my life.

Or some people found out the hard way that cats don't like people pulling on their tails.

But yeah, I've never had a bad experience with any cats either.  We've always been cool.

Holy She-it; this is the best thread in here in a long time!  I haven't laughed so hard for a while; between the battle of cat-lovers and haters/torturers, and the cats' new twitter-feed and t-shirt deal I'm dyin!

I'm no fan of cats; they're THE red-flag for not getting involved with a chick, but that Bakersfield cat deserves a medal.  That was amazing for a cat.  I always thought they didn't care about anything past licking themselves and feeding.

As far as "Rally Cat" goes, our "Rally Monkey" hasn't shown me anything since Game 6 2002, so if this feline freeloader can get us to the promised land, I might buy into it.

Let's move on to something that works (sometimes) - Rally Trout.  The cats will be interested, the dogs won't care, and the monkeys won't know what they are.

IceFishingLakeTrout6.jpg

Question.  Why do you need a helmet to catch trout.  Or is it salmon.