• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rally Cat

I don't know.  For years aw members have been saying that Sosh and the players have been too complacent.  Maybe the hideousness of seeing that cat on the scoreboard once in a while will shake them back into playing with fervor. 

Sometimes its good to play with a little fear.

I like cats. And dogs. Not horses though, they creep me out. So please no Rally Horse. 

I take it you're not a fan of the Rangers mascot then:

11425779.jpg

As for the original topic, I'd like to see the cat be used more in place of the monkey. The monkey has been around for almost 15 years now and hasn't done crap for the last 8 or so years.

I have a feeling there was a traumatic angelswin event involving cats and genital mutilation causing a universal disdain for the animal.

I have had nothing but good experiences with cats in my life.

Yeah hate to say it but I probably actually prefer cats over dogs. I didn't used to. 

They're generally clean, their personalities can be freakin' hilarious especially if they're a kitten, all you gotta do is feed them and you could go on vacation for 5 days and they'll be fine, and they poop in the same place so the cleanup is easy and the yard stays nice.

Some of them are real assholes though, but its rare, I've only come across a couple of those.

Yeah hate to say it but I probably actually prefer cats over dogs. I didn't used to. 

They're generally clean, their personalities can be freakin' hilarious especially if they're a kitten, all you gotta do is feed them and you could go on vacation for 5 days and they'll be fine, and they poop in the same place so the cleanup is easy and the yard stays nice.

Some of them are real assholes though, but its rare, I've only come across a couple of those.

Your internal asshole monitor has been desensitized by hanging out at AW.  

Edited by Dochalo

I take it you're not a fan of the Rangers mascot then:

11425779.jpg

As for the original topic, I'd like to see the cat be used more in place of the monkey. The monkey has been around for almost 15 years now and hasn't done crap for the last 8 or so years.

That's what happens when they get tenure.