• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/7/14 Yanks @ Angels

Been real busy, haven't seen or read much the last few days. Last I heard Ernesto was back as closer? Then he blows another one last night??? LOLOLOL This team. So is Smith back?

Apparently Smith got sick during the middle of the game and it wasn't a save situation as the game was tied

Been real busy, haven't seen or read much the last few days.  Last I heard Ernesto was back as closer? Then he blows another one last night??? LOLOLOL  This team.  So is Smith back?

Smith caught his junk in his zipper a couple nights ago. He will be evaluated next week.

Edited by Homebrewer

Been real busy, haven't seen or read much the last few days.  Last I heard Ernesto was back as closer? Then he blows another one last night??? LOLOLOL  This team.  So is Smith back?

Smith puked a protein bar so was unavailable monday. Then he felt tightness in his side unrelated to the puking and was unavailable yesterday.

Frieri was put back into a high leverage situation last night because the people who make such decisions aren't bright enough to see that the previous two outing were fool's gold and he was still throwing shit. You didn't miss much.

Edited by Ludwig Von Mises

Wow Hector was 10 feet off the mound already when Scioscia got to him to take the ball...

He tossed his cap and glove on the dirt in front of the dugout before he even walked down the stairs. I don't know if he's super pissed or super bummed. Either way he's not happy.