• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/7/14 Yanks @ Angels

ive seen cowgill nearly collide with trout several times while calling him off for balls that clearly belong to trout.  you would think it's the manager's job to step in and stop him from doing that before something bad happens, oh like an error or even worse - trout gets hurt.

what does scioscia do around here besides putting out the most ridiculous looking lineups, mismanaging the bullpen, and micromanaging the lefty/righty matchups to death?

Stands in the dugout looking like an imbecile who is completely perplexed at the game of baseball.

Gotta love how Gubi - the Angels announcer - doesn't know a thing about Phil nevi's history with the Angels.

Yeah, but he can talk for two innings about the proper etiquette to show on the mound when the manager comes to take you out.

Gubi is really getting to me this year, what a dumass..

Good job by the bullpen tonight. Too bad Santiago sucked and Cowgill blew a big chance in the 2nd to make it a game.

Also I have to add that I find it funny Frieri won't pitch in this game, but he pitched in a tie game last night in the 9th inning. That's why I don't like Scioscia

Exactly. Was thinking that earlier myself.

Good job by the bullpen tonight. Too bad Santiago sucked and Cowgill blew a big chance in the 2nd to make it a game.

Also I have to add that I find it funny Frieri won't pitch in this game, but he pitched in a tie game last night in the 9th inning. That's why I don't like Scioscia

Meanwhile he has no problem using Kohn and Morin, two far superior pitchers, for multiple innings in mopup duty.

Meanwhile he has no problem using Kohn and Morin, two far superior pitchers, for multiple innings in mopup duty.

People STILL have Scioscia's back when it comes to this stuff, that is what REALLY amazes me, not the fact that he is the worst BP manager in baseball.