• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sean Burnett Update

tumblr_lnho36nYjD1qdk3i5.png

Emily Litella: I'm here tonight to speak out against burning nets. Those are the nets that firefighters use to catch people falling from burning buildings. It's bad enough the building is on fire, why would anyone want to burn the nets too?! That's a terrible idea!! What's the matter with people these days?! The young people just go around wanting to destroy things. What's wrong with them?! I can't believe…

Chevy Chase: (interrupting) Miss Litella?

Emily Litella: Yes?

Chevy Chase: The update was about Sean Burnett, not burning nets. He's a pitcher who's been very slow to recover from numerous injuries, and has been off the roster for what seems like forever.

Emily Litella. Oh, I'm sorry…. Never mind, but in that case tell him to get his butt back on the mound and pronto! It's not right for the Angels bullpen to blow leads night after night like that! And the manager seems like a nice fellow but I just don't understand the things he does during the game...

Chevy Chase: Thank you, Miss Emily Litella.

(RIP, Gilda Radner)

Edited by fan_since79

On the bright side, Sean Burnett "came out fine" from his simulated game, Scioscia reports.

On the other hand, he is not particularly close to returning.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20140426&content_id=73434704&notebook_id=73434706&vkey=notebook_ana&c_id=ana

Mid-August, anyone?

Edited by fan_since79