• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

Could have seen Smith/Frieri tonight to finish/preserve this lead but Scioscia had to save Smith for the 8th and couldn't let him get that last out in the 7th(when it was most important out of the game at that point)

once he chose poorly and went with freakin Salas, the floodgates opened up for the likes of Kevin Jepsen to appear to really put the game out of reach

in hindsight, aren't you glad we didn't?

Dude seriously.  Are you just trying to piss everyone off? You are trolling so hard.  Somehow you're being a negative homer.  

you need a grip, I was trying to be funny.....Seriously, aren't you glad we have Fieri and Smith in extra innings.,,,with hindisght?  

Or do you get your enjoyment when you can complain about Sosh? 

(yes maybe my last comment was to piss your off, but you pissed me off with this post"  

you need a grip, I was trying to be funny.....Seriously, aren't you glad we have Fieri and Smith in extra innings.,,,with hindisght?  

Or do you get your enjoyment when you can complain about Sosh? 

(yes maybe my last comment was to piss your off, but you pissed me off with this post"  

You posted your "funny" comment like four times.  And all you could muster when Ibanez hit the HR was..."Conger should be our DH."  I know you don't like being called a troll dude, but that's what you be acting like now.  mmmm hmmmm.  

Edited by Quinlanforthewin

Winning in extras>winning comfortably in 9, apparently.

you trying too hard to be negative.  There was no guarantee Smith would not have given up a hit in the 7th thus leaving us with the same situation.  Hell, you can't enjoy benefit of hindsight.

And for the record everyone who I am annoying, I did comment that it was a questionable move bringing in Salas in the 7th not only in this thread but in another one as well.

you trying too hard to be negative.  There was no guarantee Smith would not have given up a hit in the 7th thus leaving us with the same situation.  Hell, you can't enjoy benefit of hindsight.

And for the record everyone who I am annoying, I did comment that it was a questionable move bringing in Salas in the 7th not only in this thread but in another one as well.

This is the rant thread, dumbass.

You posted your "funny" comment like four times.  And all you could muster when Ibanez hit the HR was..."Conger should be our DH."  I know you don't like being called a troll dude, but that's what you be acting like now.  mmmm hmmmm.  

I posted that because I debated with someone before the game who said Conger should be DHing.  I am not necessarily a fan of Ibanez (sp?), well I am for the moment, but I did argue give him some time.