• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

I posted that because I debated with someone before the game who said Conger should be DHing.  I am not necessarily a fan of Ibanez (sp?), well I am for the moment, but I did argue give him some time.

I guess we found our new Lifetime, which is fine, I needed to get my post count back up ever since the website was reset.  Nice touch with the (sp?) 

People don't like giving Trout crap (and rightfully so) but he really is a completely different hitter in high-leverage situations. It's obviously a mental thing. I think once he gets that one truly big hit late in the game he will start doing it much more often.

People don't like giving Trout crap (and rightfully so) but he really is a completely different hitter in high-leverage situations. It's obviously a mental thing. I think once he gets that one truly big hit late in the game he will start doing it much more often.

I have no idea now who is trolling and who isn't...storm accomplished what he set out to do...ruined this thread

Edited by Quinlanforthewin

hopefully as he grows as a player he can become a clutch player.