• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Those Of You That Have Trouble Blowing Ass In The Morning

St1ck

I thought Whataburger was way overrated.

We have Culvers here.  Not sure about steak and shake.  Haven't seen one.

Culvers is kind of a Dairy Queen type place.  Burgers are ok, fries are like something you get from Costco in bulk.  Super greasy.  We don't really eat fast food anymore, just Subway and Chipotle on occasion.  Guess that is the good thing about living where we do.

Hit up Taco Johns, Nate.

Hah, you have me confused with MT.  No Taco Johns here.  We do have Jimmy Johns which makes good sandwiches and delivers, excellent when I don't have time to make lunch while working or it is snowing and I haven't gone to the grocery store in a few days.

INO is one of the biggest things I miss here.  Nothing compares to it.  Especially watching sports and I see an INO commercial.  Been craving a double double with raw onions and no tomato, animal fries, and xl iced tea for months.

I finally made it to a Texas location last week in Austin. It was glorious.

In and Out fries still suck.

I'd take a Five Guys burger over theirs as well.

In and Out is good, let's just not go overboard and starting blowing everyone at the chain.

Five guys is waaaay overrated.

It's like somebody takes a dump, dips it in oil, sets it on fire, dips it in more oil, puts it in a bun and then places it in a brown bag with fries thrown in there indiscriminately. And oh yeah, they give you peanuts.

Screw that place.

I had Whataburger several times in the Dallas/Irving area.  There were my account before I changed jobs.

Nothing like meeting with the HR manager for two hours getting belittled and blasted for not bending over backwards and doing everything they demand while losing tons of money and then being treated to some Whataburger.

To be fair, my evaluation of them could be slightly skewed by how much I despised their HR manager.

Hah, you have me confused with MT.  No Taco Johns here.  We do have Jimmy Johns which makes good sandwiches and delivers, excellent when I don't have time to make lunch while working or it is snowing and I haven't gone to the grocery store in a few days.

Damn, I thought it was more prominent in central America, opposed to just a mid-west thing. 

Five guys is waaaay overrated.

It's like somebody takes a dump, dips it in oil, sets it on fire, dips it in more oil, puts it in a bun and then places it in a brown bag with fries thrown in there indiscriminately. And oh yeah, they give you peanuts.

Screw that place.

Maybe, I've only eaten there a few times (maybe three). I'm not big into any burger place like In and Out or 5 Guys.

Actually, I take that back. There is a newer place here close to me called Burger Boss. Expensive as shit, but is identical to backyard burgers you'd make on the grill. That is a place I could eat at regularly. They also follow this trendy new thing burger joints are doing of creating your own burger.

We moved last May, buddy. The new deal with our restroom at this location is the persian man who cleans his fruit and prepares his tuna at the bathroom sink, roughly 4 steps away from where ass is blown. That dude is gnar

you have to respect the guy's determination to have fresh food. i'm guessing he probably has a garbage disposal in his shower, like kramer.

the nike story is one of my favorites from aw, hands down. i'm sorry to hear it's no longer in play.

HaloMagic is a smart guy, but lacks genuine human emotion. CaliAngel is also smart, but wears his heart on his sleeve. It is only fitting that they should square off and fight until the death for all to witness.

I have no problem challenging HaloMagic to a box/fight in front of an Angel Win crowd and giving him what for till he taps out. 

Then when I'm done with him, I'll move on to RallyMo and have him crying for his mama. 

Both will deny my challenge, because they are pussies hidden behind a computer screen.

I do wear my heart on my sleeve though, and I don't know why, I just do. However I do like this community and think everyone around here is for the most part good natured and pretty cool.

Except for stickboy...who I think we all agree is borderline creepy/capable of kidnapping and murdering anyone. I'd be fine with never meeting him in real life.

I have no problem challenging HaloMagic to a box/fight in front of an Angel Win crowd and giving him what for till he taps out.

Then when I'm done with him, I'll move on to RallyMo and have him crying for his mama.

Both will deny my challenge, because they are pussies hidden behind a computer screen.

I do wear my heart on my sleeve though, and I don't know why, I just do. However I do like this community and think everyone around here is for the most part good natured and pretty cool.

Except for stickboy...who I think we all agree is borderline creepy/capable of kidnapping and murdering anyone. I'd be fine with never meeting him in real life.

Stickboy is my second screen name, numbnutz.