• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Those Of You That Have Trouble Blowing Ass In The Morning

St1ck

HaloMagic is a smart guy, but lacks genuine human emotion. CaliAngel is also smart, but wears his heart on his sleeve. It is only fitting that they should square off and fight until the death for all to witness. Having had disagreements with both of them, this pleases me very much.

Is it wrong that I want them both to lose?

Believe it or not HaloMagic, people have different beliefs than you. And people and companies in America have a right to support programs which align with those beliefs. That’s what we call freedom. What you appear to be doing is trying to intimidate those that don't share your beliefs with hate filled rants. The more you bully, the more you name call, the more you're hoping people who don't agree with you will eventually just want you shut up and stop calling them names and they'll side with your opinion. That's no way to try and convince people who's beliefs are different from your own that yours are morally superior.

In fact, the method you go about sharing that opinion would never make me want to be associated with a person of your stature or beliefs. Your method is immature, your attacks are unprofessional and filled with assumptions and lies, and in many ways I see more hate in you than in those I've come across who's beliefs are opposite of yours.

And it's not all religious. Some people do not believe same sex couples should be able to get married, and IMO that's just as fine as the people, like you two, who think the opposite. However, that IN NO WAY automatically makes valid the assumption (which you two continue to falsely reiterate) that they therefore hate homosexuals as well, no matter what you two want to believe. The two are, in fact, mutually exclusive.

Very much in the same way that I’m sure you two don’t hate people just because they don't support gay marriage, right?

Because if you did, that would make you bigots.

Why do homophobes tend to sugarcoat their aversion to homosexuality? I prefer outright derision to this patronizing "love the sinner, hate the sin" bullshit. And your assertion that intolerance should be tolerated is ridiculous. I appreciate differences in human beings all the time. You have a big nose? Cool. Your favorite color is seafoam green? Awesome. However, I'm not gonna commend people for their lack of critical thinking and empathy. Bigots go through life with patently false ideas about sexuality and existence in general and that's not something that should be celebrated. I suggest you truly examine yourself, question your ideologies, disavow yourself of harmful perceptions, or maybe just come out of the closet.

What I would do for an In-N-Out to open here.  

Chick Fil-A has a solid grilled chicken sandwich.  Other than that they don't offer much to my tastes.

Taco Bell is completely off limits to me.  The gut noises it produces can clear a crowded room and then there is the jet propelled crap fest that eventually occurs.  

INO is one of the biggest things I miss here.  Nothing compares to it.  Especially watching sports and I see an INO commercial.  Been craving a double double with raw onions and no tomato, animal fries, and xl iced tea for months.

Edited by nate

Haven't had Popeye's in a long time. The ones in Detroit have White castle attached, which is awesome. 

ls.jpg

There is actually one down the street from where I work. The location is in Bell Gardens at Florence and Garfield.

Never once have I stepped foot in that place in the 9 years I have worked close to it.