• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Those Of You That Have Trouble Blowing Ass In The Morning

St1ck

I have no problem challenging HaloMagic to a box/fight in front of an Angel Win crowd and giving him what for till he taps out.

Then when I'm done with him, I'll move on to RallyMo and have him crying for his mama.

Both will deny my challenge, because they are pussies hidden behind a computer screen.

I do wear my heart on my sleeve though, and I don't know why, I just do. However I do like this community and think everyone around here is for the most part good natured and pretty cool.

Except for stickboy...who I think we all agree is borderline creepy/capable of kidnapping and murdering anyone. I'd be fine with never meeting him in real life.

I crossed that border a long time ago buddy.

You're right. Chick-fil-A has far superior service and food than In-n-Out.

There food doesn't even come close, I would agree that they have great customer service. I feel it's the only place that has service on par with INO in the industry. I wonder what kind of service INO would give if they only served the same amount of customers as Chick Fil A.

There food doesn't even come close, I would agree that they have great customer service. I feel it's the only place that has service on par with INO in the industry. I wonder what kind of service INO would give if they only served the same amount of customers as Chick Fil A.

I've been to Chick-fil-As that were just as crowded, if not moreso, than In-n-Out during their busiest times. You'll even see the owners and managers helping by bringing food to people's tables. 

But yes, INO has fantastic service, as well.

I wonder what kind of service INO would give if they only served the same amount of customers as Chick Fil A.

They'd run a shorter staff and they'd do the same thing they do now, hang out behind the counter cooking and talking amongst themselves.

I don't think Chick-Fil-A would abandon their service roots if they got as busy as In N Out -but they don't have to- their sales are higher.

"In 2010 Chick-fil-A took the industry lead in average sales per restaurant, making an average of $2.7 million per restaurant in 2010 (McDonald's was second with $2.4 million per restaurant)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chik_fil_a

They'd run a shorter staff and they'd do the same thing they do now, hang out behind the counter cooking and talking amongst themselves.

I don't think Chick-Fil-A would abandon their service roots if they got as busy as In N Out -but they don't have to- their sales are higher.

"In 2010 Chick-fil-A took the industry lead in average sales per restaurant, making an average of $2.7 million per restaurant in 2010 (McDonald's was second with $2.4 million per restaurant)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chik_fil_a

You won't be so passionate about this issue after st1ckboy and I wipe the floor with you in our cage fight.

The Habit is cool, same with Rounds....although Rounds serves beer. But the same create your own burger like Slaters dealio.

The notion of In and Out having good or bad customer service is funny to me. They have a four item menu, how hard can it be to screw up an order or provide bad customer service when dealing with that little of a menu.

I have never done In N Out not through the drive thru so I don't care about service.  I do know going there for 20+ years they never got my order wrong.  For fast food that is pretty special.

I am pretty sure that The Habit in Pasadena is just crap because lots of people I respect for their food preference like it and I had two mediocre meals from them.

The Hot Pastrami sandwich from The Hat is amazing.

I will say this about In and Out and dedication. A year or two ago the location off Foothill in Rancho was packed, like most locations are. In and Out usually has someone out there to take orders personally and expedite service, however, this day it was something like 104 or 106 outside and this poor chick is standing there melting (I remember the heat radiating off the asphalt). I was last in line and felt bad. With no one to serve after me I started talking to her asking how she's doing and if she has to stay out there all day in the heat. She actually was kind of jovial or at least chipper and gave me a little run down of the protocols for her being out there. I thought it was interesting, I would have been pissed to be out there and I didn't get that vibe from her at all.

I will say this about In and Out and dedication. A year or two ago the location off Foothill in Rancho was packed, like most locations are. In and Out usually has someone out there to take orders personally and expedite service, however, this day it was something like 104 or 106 outside and this poor chick is standing there melting (I remember the heat radiating off the asphalt). I was last in line and felt bad. With no one to serve after me I started talking to her asking how she's doing and if she has to stay out there all day in the heat. She actually was kind of jovial or at least chipper and gave me a little run down of the protocols for her being out there. I thought it was interesting, I would have been pissed to be out there and I didn't get that vibe from her at all.

Let's just say that it was 105 next time and save Chuck some bandwidth.