• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Those Of You That Have Trouble Blowing Ass In The Morning

St1ck

I have never done In N Out not through the drive thru so I don't care about service.  I do know going there for 20+ years they never got my order wrong.  For fast food that is pretty special.

I am pretty sure that The Habit in Pasadena is just crap because lots of people I respect for their food preference like it and I had two mediocre meals from them.

The Hot Pastrami sandwich from The Hat is amazing.

For sure. 

I will say this about In and Out and dedication. A year or two ago the location off Foothill in Rancho was packed, like most locations are. In and Out usually has someone out there to take orders personally and expedite service, however, this day it was something like 104 or 106 outside and this poor chick is standing there melting (I remember the heat radiating off the asphalt). I was last in line and felt bad. With no one to serve after me I started talking to her asking how she's doing and if she has to stay out there all day in the heat. She actually was kind of jovial or at least chipper and gave me a little run down of the protocols for her being out there. I thought it was interesting, I would have been pissed to be out there and I didn't get that vibe from her at all.

So did you bang her?

I have no problem challenging HaloMagic to a box/fight in front of an Angel Win crowd and giving him what for till he taps out. 

Then when I'm done with him, I'll move on to RallyMo and have him crying for his mama. 

Both will deny my challenge, because they are pussies hidden behind a computer screen.

I do wear my heart on my sleeve though, and I don't know why, I just do. However I do like this community and think everyone around here is for the most part good natured and pretty cool.

Except for stickboy...who I think we all agree is borderline creepy/capable of kidnapping and murdering anyone. I'd be fine with never meeting him in real life.

This is one of those posts that should be saved for the ages.  It is just classic.  LMAO!

Speaking of fast food burgers, does anybody know who makes a good low carb burger?  My wife has had some major allergies develop over the last year and she can no longer eat bread, wheat, rice, etc.

In N Out protein style. It has lettuce rather than a bun. 

Dude, you always pull out the gems at the perfect time.

Wasn't that far back as the ESPN days with SA?

Amazing.

That was actually on Chuck's last site but it was in the early going. The best part of that thread was Chad trash talking Adam by saying he was going to destroy and humiliate him when the scores were added up. He was just a railing on him, post after post.