• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Those Of You That Have Trouble Blowing Ass In The Morning

St1ck

The numbers are pretty surprising. There are a couple Chick-fil-A's near me, and their drive thru are never more than a few cars deep, where as In N Out is always 15 cars deep.

Also I don't understand Panera Bread. Calling it below average would be over rating it.

Not to be nit pickey, but Strad, how can you not observe sales figures but I remember you promoting an article about INO being highly rated as an employer based on stats?

It's a private company, I get that. But both figures are estimates yet you were pretty forward about the article having INO in the top 5 as an employer, but dismiss sales number.

The numbers are pretty surprising. There are a couple Chick-fil-A's near me, and their drive thru are never more than a few cars deep, where as In N Out is always 15 cars deep.

One explanation for that might be that In-N-Out takes longer to get you your order.

i bet you can make decent $$ with fast food franchise

with so many people eating that stuff, might as well make some green off it

Look at the dad from "The Blind Side".  He owns a ton of fast food joints and they live pretty well.

Edited by 1nutkruk

Also I don't understand Panera Bread. Calling it below average would be over rating it.

On this, we are in complete agreement.

The only thing I've had there that wasn't a disappointment was their whole grain bagel with vegetable cream cheese.

One explanation for that might be that In-N-Out takes longer to get you your order.

It could also be explained that it takes longer because there are more people waiting to get food. Or that it takes longer because the food is cooked to order.