• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weird phobias

mp170.6

Close.

When eating out I don't like my silverware to touch the table. Babies hands, others hands, who knows what touching the table then the bus boy wipes it with a damp towel that has been used all night and usually sits in the bin they use to pick up all the dirty dishes.

Man, I totally forgot about public tables. Yeah, won't let my silverware near them.

Lizards in my house.

Every summer a couple of the little buggers come into the house because we left the back door open.

It then becomes a half hour event of me chasing them with brooms and jumping like a school girl trying to get them back outside. My wife laughs her ass off, but doesn't offer much help.

I have had bears sniff my tent while I was in it, whales bump up against my boat, mountain biked with Bigfoot, but lizards scare the crap out if me.

Edited by Sully151

Snakes and spiders.

Not being in control of a car.

Robin Williams. Yes. I was terrified of Jumanji and Mrs. Doubtfire as a kid. To this day, as an almost 26 year old man, I still get creeped out even seeing a picture of him. I get all anxious and sweaty and can hear my heartbeat.

Flights returning home. I can fly to a destination and be perfectly fine. No matter what, I get super paranoid and anxious on the flight home and get major claustrophobia and start being super paranoid.

Trying new foods. It's terrible.

I hear you, brother. 

Pretty much any vegetable is fine -- as long as it's in a soup, salad, or sandwich -- because I can't stand eating most of them raw.  The taste of only a juicy tomato in my mouth makes me want to vomit, which is weird because I love salsa or chopped tomatoes on my tacos.

I also despise sushi which is really hard from a social perspective, unless of course, you have too many friends. 

Ok.. my MAJOR phobia (I have more than one) is the dentist.  I was good when I was a kid. Didn't LIKE them, but wasn't deathly afraid of them, either.  When I went into the army, I had a dentist appt.  It was in one of the older buildings on base, and it had NO air conditioning.  It had to be like 90 plus degrees, and it was hot and sticky and sweaty.  The dentist was drilling to do a filling, and he got sweaty and dropped the drill in my mouth.  It drilled a hole in the roof of my mouth.  Yes, he finished what he was doing, but since then, I've had to be MAJORLY drugged to even step foot in a dentist office. And I prefer to be under general when he does any work at all-- even a cleaning-- like they do with animals. 

And I don't like heights since I fell 4 stories once. 

Ok.. my MAJOR phobia (I have more than one) is the dentist.  I was good when I was a kid. Didn't LIKE them, but wasn't deathly afraid of them, either.  When I went into the army, I had a dentist appt.  It was in one of the older buildings on base, and it had NO air conditioning.  It had to be like 90 plus degrees, and it was hot and sticky and sweaty.  The dentist was drilling to do a filling, and he got sweaty and dropped the drill in my mouth.  It drilled a hole in the roof of my mouth.  Yes, he finished what he was doing, but since then, I've had to be MAJORLY drugged to even step foot in a dentist office. And I prefer to be under general when he does any work at all-- even a cleaning-- like they do with animals. 

And I don't like heights since I fell 4 stories once. 

Dear god that is horrible. I got the chills reading this.

Thought I would see a clown or two here instead it's the whole bunch. Not clowns for myself however my daughter and I hear many other people are very scared of clowns.

For me there was a while where on my morning walk I always had to be on the same of my brother who I was walking with. I think it may stem from some ADD or anxiety disorder. I also have trouble leaving the house at times.

Ever watch the show My Strange Addiction? The lady that does horse play :lol:

Speaking of shitting, I have a phobia of taking a dump in public. Actually, I have a phobia about public restrooms in general. I'd rather get to the point of feeling sick and race home to poop instead of use a public shitter. I prefer to not touch anything in a public restroom.

I'm the opposite of this.  I prefer dropping in a public stall.   If I'm gonna blow up a toilet it might as well not be my own, that's what I say

Speaking of shitting, I have a phobia of taking a dump in public. Actually, I have a phobia about public restrooms in general. I'd rather get to the point of feeling sick and race home to poop instead of use a public shitter. I prefer to not touch anything in a public restroom.

Ditto. Been close to touching cloth too many times as a result

Snakes and spiders.

Not being in control of a car.

Robin Williams. Yes. I was terrified of Jumanji and Mrs. Doubtfire as a kid. To this day, as an almost 26 year old man, I still get creeped out even seeing a picture of him. I get all anxious and sweaty and can hear my heartbeat.

It's the hairy knuckles