• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Edit: After further review, Chuck is NOT a traitor...

Halofan

The man moved to Washington several years ago and jumped on the Seahawk bandwagon.. Now he is on facebook calling the Ram's a bunch of pussies... LOL... I grew up watching the Rams in Southern California... I will always be a Rams fan even though I live in Georgia and they moved to St Louis. Next thing you know chuckyyy will be sharing box seats with Angelina (An old L.A. Times poster who was a avid mariners fan and use to hate the Angels) at all Mariner games and wearing a King Felix jersey...lol... Enjoy your time in the sun chuckyyy even after this season your still be wanting something the Rams have..A SUPER BOWL RING..

I never knew Chuck was a Seahawks fan til 2 years ago.

Then you obviously didn't know me too well, Nick.

I became a fan of the Seahawks in '83. The Seahawks beat the Broncos, then the Dolphins (and Dan Marino) in the playoffs, my dad took me to the airport to meet the players. At 13 years old, I became hooked, especially after meeting Steve Largent, Curt Warner, Jim Zorn, Dave Krieg, Jacob Green and Joe Nash.

I saw 68 comments and almost wanted to read. Chuck is one of the biggest homers I've come across with regards to his Seahawks and they may have been an entertaining read.

It's like he massively trolled everyone and knew what he was doing with that comment. I like that.

Ha, yeah. I had a few beers in me and thought I'd troll some Rams fan friends of mine on Facebook. The post stemmed from the personal fouls and bad attitudes from the Rams DL-man who was throwing a fit.

What a fun game to be at yesterday. Good times!

Anyhow, I fixed the thread title. How can you be a traitor when you were never a Rams fan to begin with? Hated both the Rams and Raiders when they were in So. Cal. Was a Steelers fan at the time, then a Seahawks fan when I turned 13. Never looked back, never wavered with my allegiance to the Hawks since '83.

• 4 weeks later...

I can dig that; just like my Rams allegiance will never fade, going back to 1966 and the original Fearsome Foursome.

I went to a Rams-Cardinals game in Tempe the year the Rams moved to St. Louis. It was a surreal atmosphere. A bunch of Rams fans had made the trip in from California. These people had just lost their team, yet they were out in force to support them.

Moving to Seattle and supporting the Seahawks seems perfectly logical to me.

I always root for my home team, whoever that is.

How else would you explain that I'm an Angels fan.

Yeah I was a huge Seahawks fan even before I became a local here. The year I became a fan was in '83 when I witnessed the Seahawks beat the Broncos (and John Elway) and the Dolphins Dan Marino in Miami with my dad up here when I was visiting. He took me to the airport after that game to meet all the players. My fandom was born at that time and I've never looked back since. 

It was cool though, that when I moved up here in 2005, the Seahawks went to their first Super Bowl 5 months later against the Pittsburgh Steelers.