• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 'TANAKA' Thread

Ohtaniland

What happened to the Yankees? 

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/01/al-east-notes-orioles-yankees-red-sox.html

What are you even talking about? Please list all the people who have "backtracked" on their stance.

nah man im done with it... not going ot waste time calling out names. no point to it and im not in third grade so...

All i know is i got blasted for saying no way id go 20+ mil for this guy.. blasted... called names, personal attacks, the whole bag of horrors... i guess its ok for some people to say it, but the hypocrisy is thick on this subject

am i taking it personal.. yeah, a little.. hard not to when i get raked over the coals and others get agreement for saying the same thing

Edited by floplag

nah man im done with it... not going ot waste time calling out names. no point to it and im not in third grade so...

All i know is i got blasted for saying no way id go 20+ mil for this guy.. blasted... called names, personal attacks, the whole bag of horrors... i guess its ok for some people to say it, but the hypocrisy is thick on this subject

am i taking it personal.. yeah, a little.. hard not to when i get raked over the coals and others get agreement for saying the same thing

In other words, you saw one person post an opinion that supported your own and went OMG EVERYONE IS NOW BACKTRACKING and when asked to point out other people who did the same you refuse to name them because they don't actually exist.

Gnar.

In other words, you saw one person post an opinion that supported your own and went OMG EVERYONE IS NOW BACKTRACKING and when asked to point out other people who did the same you refuse to name them because they don't actually exist.

Gnar.

removed.,. not worth it, think what you will

Edited by floplag

Nikkan Sports: Five teams made formal offers to Masahiro Tanaka

The Los Angeles Angels were reported to be among Tanaka’s final three choices by another Japanese newspaper last weekend, but we’ve since heard owner Arte Moreno suggest his team would have trouble fitting Tanaka into its budget. Based on the latest report, it would appear they’ve moved on.

You got raked over the coals because you tried comparing Tanaka's situation to Darvish when they were completely different

You got raked over the coals because you tried comparing Tanaka's situation to Darvish when they were completely different

actually no im pretty sure my point was that they were totally different.. which was why i would never pay Tanaka that much.  

but if thats all you got from my posts on the subject then you missed a lot.

meh.. moot at this point

It was an unrealistic stance on the situation, that was the issue. It's fine you didn't want the team to commit the dollars to sign him, but it shouldn't have been because he shouldn't make more than Darvish

Darvish would get a contract similar to what Tanaka will get if he was posted under these new rules. He didn't have the luxury of getting to negotiate with multiple teams

I would have liked the Halos to get him but I figured they'd be priced out of negotiations. Just too close to the $189 mill tax threshold and they already have 2 players on the roster making over $20 mill a year and will soon have 3 once Trout is locked up

Edited by bloodbrother