• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama Lied About Syrian Government Using Sarin

I remember many of us saying that we didn't believe the Obama administration and their information regarding the sarin gas attack in Syria.  Many of us believed this had a WMDs in Iraq feel to it.  Most of us also believed that the rebels, aka Al Qaeda, were most likely behind the sarin attack.

As more and more information starts to come out...we see we were right.

http://news.yahoo.com/seymour-hersh-alleges-obama-administration-lied-syria-gas-204437397.html

Thank God we didn't start another war over this BS.

Edited by Jim B

I remember many of us saying that we didn't believe the Obama administration and their information regarding the sarin gas attack in Syria.  Many of us believed this had a WMDs in Iraq feel to it.  Most of us also believed that the rebels, aka Al Qaeda, were most likely behind the sarin attack.

As more and more information starts to come out...we see we were right.

http://news.yahoo.com/seymour-hersh-alleges-obama-administration-lied-syria-gas-204437397.html

Thank God we didn't start another war over this BS.

Thank God for Putin, in this case.

Staring into a camera and lying your ass off is a prerequisite to working in politics.

Kerry kept talking about proof but never presented any proof so I always assumed they had none. I just chalked the whole thing up to having an excuse to eventually attack Iran if they couldn't manage to get an agreement on the nuclear materials.

I don't remember anyone agreeing with me on here months ago when I said the US backed Al-Qaeda terrorists were behind it.  All I remember was being insulted and labeled as a "tin foil hat" type.

What? Pretty sure everyone except for Scott saw the writing on the wall. Now you're just a tin foil hate martyr.