• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tom Cruise has a tough job.

Lhalo

That was just a character that he played in the movie Born on the Fourth of July. It was based on the life of  Ron Kovic, a Vietnam veteran who was paralyzed in the war.

What about his time spent as a lawyer in the Navy? Had a pretty famous court case against Col. Jessup. 

Tom says the skills he's picked up along the way have provided shortcuts in his relationship with Suri. For example, he says it's not always necessary for him to be physically around Suri, because he can tell her vivid stories on the phone that come to life. Tom says, "I've gotten very good at [talking on the phone]. I've gotten very good at it. I tell wonderful stories and they like hearing it."

Mad phone skillz.