• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NLCS Game 3 Cardinals @ Doyers

Seldom have I seen a St. Louis team make the kind of mental and other mistakes that they made tonight.

Flyballs dropping in for base hits and then a triple because the fielders did not communicate properly.

A pinch runner taking off from second on a routine flyball to center and getting doubled off......

just too many mistakes to make in a game between two equally matched teams.........Wainright pithced well.

If you bunt you had shitty ass pete kozma and wainwright's spot. You don't bunt there

Of course you bunt. You got your ace on the mound who has allowed 2 runs and trust that he isn't going to allow anymore. Those were the first 2 hits of the night so it's not like hits were coming easy. So you need to get 1 run to cut into the lead. A bunt by Jay and all you need is kozma to put a ball in play to get a run in.

Plus if you recognize that a shitty kozma and wainwright's spot is next, then you definitely aren't looking for a big inning there. 

Edited by tennischmp

So when Puig goes 0-10 with 6 K's in the first two games, the media is completely silent. But he hits one triple and suddenly he's the greatest thing ever. Give me a break. The way his smug face was plastered all over every site on the Internet I would have thought he had gone 4-4 with 2 homers. But no, just one triple. 

is there a bigger punk in baseball than puig right now?   jesus have some respect for the game and your opponent.  act like you've been there before

Not a fan of Puig's antics but hopefully he grows out of it.

Because the players and fans act like hot s**t when they haven't won a damn thing yet.

This reminded me of grade school, when kids say the cute girl is 'conceited', but in reality she's just cute.

Edited by Jay