• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NLCS Game 3 Cardinals @ Doyers

Man.  I just feel so bitter that when the Dodgers play well, and get to the LCS, that all the local news says, "Let's root for our boys in blue!"  But when the Angels are in a LCS, they report it after the Lakers' news.

I'll bet the Anaheim TV station reports it ahead of the Lakers news

Puig's a 22 year old rookie playing in the playoffs. I'm not gonna get upset over his antics. He's probably having the time of his life. Can't imagine how much fun that would be to be playing a damn GAME in that kind of atmosphere

I watch sports for entertainment. I'd hate it if every player was like Brian McCann, who is apparently the unofficial policeman for baseball etiquette

I have no problem with what Puig did considering their situation.  They're down 2-0 in the series and facing their #1 pitcher, and I also believe that was Puig's 1st hit of the series.  They needed something or someone to get them fired up.  That's what teams that play with heart do.  All the 'play like you been there before' talk is kind of ridiculous when it comes to Puig.  The kid defected from Cuba just LAST year.  He's only had the joy of living and playing with freedom for 1 year for crying out loud.  The kid is on cloud 9 right now.  How can anyone fault him for that?

Ridiculous post.

They won the division and had huge at bats to win the game. No one is booking a parade.

Imagine if other fans thought we were clowns for getting excited during 2002.

You're also basically saying one team a year should be allowed to get pumped because they win the world series.

I suppose the Ortiz grand slam was also lame when the team and fans got excited?

Ridiculous post.

They won the division and had huge at bats to win the game. No one is booking a parade.

Imagine if other fans thought we were clowns for getting excited during 2002.

You're also basically saying one team a year should be allowed to get pumped because they win the world series.

I suppose the Ortiz grand slam was also lame when the team and fans got excited?

It just looks weak when you're down 2-0 in a series and you're acting like you won the World Series. I'm not a stuffy "unwritten rules" guy, but this Dodger team is acting ridiculous.

I'm a fan of players getting pumped up no matter of their standing in the series. Comebacks don't happen from docile teams. I do think it is silly to lift your hands like you hit it out and it hits the wall. I'm even less of a fan of his pouting in the dugout in the previous games.

It just looks weak when you're down 2-0 in a series and you're acting like you won the World Series. I'm not a stuffy "unwritten rules" guy, but this Dodger team is acting ridiculous.

I think that's where I'm lost, can you explain how they are acting like they won the World Series?

You're not going to convince him. He enjoys the showboating and poor sportsmanship, not gonna change his mind.

Ha, and did you see how mature Ortiz acted when he hit that ball? Would like to see some of that professionalism from the Dodgers, that's all.