• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

What the hell is #beardog ?

I think it's the name of her dog. I don't really even know her. I hooked up with her at a bar in KC many, many years ago and we added each other back when FB was the only real social media source. I don't go on enough nor is she over the top annoying to where I haven't deleted her after all these years.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get ready.

Perfectly healthy but SIDS doesn’t care.
My “why”

Thank you for acknowledging all of us Mothers who have suffered a loss. 

12/12/2002 we lost our daughter Kerrianne at 24 weeks

03/11/2004 we lost a son at 16 weeks

08/12/2004 we lost a son at 8 weeks

11/02/2005 we lost a son at 18 weeks

11/20/2006 we lost our daughter Cara at 21 weeks

This is in remembrance of our Dear little grandson David who was taken to early from his loving family. RIP little one and always in ur heart ❤️ know that you were loved.

My precious Samuel was stillborn in 1975. You never get over it. Thank you ladies for sharing! God Bless!

It's so hard to explain the loss you feel, you never forget. Twins 3x at 4 months, triplets at 3 months and quadruplets at 4 months. My son will be 27 years old in 2 weeks. God Bless all the babies gone too early and the mothers that miss them

I lost my first pregnancy early on. My living child is 6 now and my rainbow baby in every sense of the word.

I tried to have a baby for 9 years- had 2 miscarriages,then finally had a baby girl - truly a gift from God!
Now I have a two year old boy and my girl is now 10!?❤️❤️ 
Then I married a man who has a little girl so we have 3 together!

Miscarried my first Lisa, at 13 weeks in 1985. 
My second Michael, was an ectopic pregnancy 8 1/2 weeks in 1986. 
My third Mary, was a miscarriage at 6 1/2 weeks in 1989.

Thank you for remembering. I had 2 miscarriages and a stillborn daughter, Natalie, before we had 2 rainbow sons 19 mom apart. We will always remember.

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How dare people grieve for losing their children.

It's example #27,369 of womens' need to validate the ever-loving shit out of each other.  Their aging looks, their vacations, their parenting choices, their wine drinking.  Nothing is out of scope for women to validate each other.

And btw, there were no "people" posting, just women.