• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

That would be the 0.00 category in ebooks. My favorite was Bubba and the Dead Woman which ended up being a series that eventually cost about $3 a book. I load up a lot of this junk for casual reading, some good, some like what you are working on. Bored housewives thinking they are authors. 

Edited by Blarg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like this next year is the year that Peyts' mom is FINALLY going to learn to control her emotions.  Funny, I thought she had already been doing that with all of her inspirational sayings she's been posting the last five years.

Learning to breathe and not react to people (a person) trying to trigger me and expecting a usual reaction. Those that anger us, control us. I will no longer let my emotions control me. This next year of my life will be about harnessing my emotions in order to let go of trying to control things I have no control over and hopefully, in return, I will reduce my anxiety and be a happier , healthier me! Namaste 1f642.png:)

Jesus, these chicks.  Here is a comment to the above:

Wonderful advice! I've dealt with anger my whole life. I wear a bracelet with 3 beads, with the letters E, R, and O. E is the event. R is my reaction to that event, and O is Outcome. My reaction will influence the event, and might negatively create a new event, thus restarting the cycle. By having it on my wrist 24-7, I can look at it, and think about my reaction to the event, so that my reaction creates a positive outcome.

Jesus, Peyts' mom's new boyfriend must be heavily medicated to put up with this.

Love your life.
Believe in your own power ; your own potential, and your own innate goodness.
Every morning , wake with the awe of just being alive.
Each day , discover the magnificent , awesome beauty in the world.
Explore and embrace life in yourself and in everyone you see each day.
Reach within to find your own specialness.
Amaze yourself , and rouse those around you to the potential of each new day.
Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect ; this is the essence of your humanity.
Let those who love you help you.
Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today , for today is all we truly have.
Live this day well.
Let a little sunshine out as well as in.
Be open to all your possibilities ; possibilities can be miracles.

Believe in miracles !

i'll be honest . . . sometimes stuff like this can have a positive effect for kids. working with middle school kids, there are plenty of them that have issues with self-confidence and their looks. sometimes a message about finding inner strength can be uplifting and helpful for them (and not in a 'here's a participation trophy for being beautiful' kind of way).

1 minute ago, Tank said:

i'll be honest . . . sometimes stuff like this can have a positive effect for kids. working with middle school kids, there are plenty of them that have issues with self-confidence and their looks. sometimes a message about finding inner strength can be uplifting and helpful for them (and not in a 'here's a participation trophy for being beautiful' kind of way).

I think that's the point. This kind of encouragement is appropriate (and beneficial) for jr. highers. Not for grown women.

• 3 weeks later...