• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

i go to the recycling center here once a year to recycle paper from class. you can find pretty much every class of people from society there at any given time.

and judging from the prolific amount of wine bottles being recycled, i'm guessing there are quite a few attorneys who are socially responsible. 

Women always tell each other that they are beautiful when it sometimes clearly isn't true. Going into relationships with an unrealistic assessment of one's own qualities can't help. If you have average appearance but you're under the impression that you're 9/10 because of what friends have told you, I believe that it changes one's attitude.

19 hours ago, calscuf said:

So Vegas, I agree.  Bitches need to know their attractiveness level.  The concept of being mean because the girl is hot is messed up as it is, we tolerate it, of course, because hot is hot.  But when hot isn't hot, we'll, that's problematic.

Women are so lucky to have you around to set them straight.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

One of my college friends had his dog put down almost a year ago. Every month, "It has been X months since I lost (dog's name)." I'm thinking, at what point do you quit venting on Facebook? We have all had pets that we were close to and miss, but geez...

When he grows a penis. 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:49 AM, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Saw a sticker on a car the other day that read "We love our Grand Dog!!!"

Yes, with three exclamation points. 

Grand dog? Reaching a bit, aren't we?

Overuse of exclamation points must be a chick thing. I have been doing editing on a fiction novel for a new author for about a year now. One thing that I do routinely when I get one of her chapters is to remove about 90 percent of the exclamation points, because they are unnecessary. That, and I delete a lot of cliches to make it read more like a normal conversation.