• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Roofing in July in Arizona is hard, sitting there with a kid sucking on your tit isn't.

I'm sure you know this from experience.

Also, where did the article say that roofing in July in Arizona isn't hard? As a man, I don't think I'll ever have to roof in July in Arizona.

We belong to a message board where hundreds of men pore over the dumbest minutia.  They are spending four months begging for a pitcher for another team to sign with the Angels.  They spend hours a day looking for the slightest sign, hoping and praying that some guy allows himself to be paid a quarter of a billion dollars to come here to pitch.

And people here are going to make fun of women breastfeeding and pumping in an airport lavatory?  And supporting each other while they do it?

I was listening to Ramona Shelburne once, talking about the hassle of pumping in an airport.  And how the milk has to be inspected by TSA.  Then transported.  The whole process sounds fucking dreadful.

Here at Angelswin, the guys who write theses about payroll and Gerrit Cole, and perform daily tea readings on where he is going to sign, aren't mocked.

Its women who are pumping milk for their infants who are mocked.

You guys, man......

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Dude, I know we have extremely low expectations of each other around here, but this is a pretty sorry look, even for this place.

Is board approval by Cals really that important?

I see this went over a few heads. My post is one of the more popular bits by Bill Burr that I thought some would get because of his popularity. The line is said at 1:20, I just butchered it a little by adding Arizona instead of being a redhead.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

We belong to a message board where hundreds of men pore over the dumbest minutia.  They are spending four months begging for a pitcher for another team to sign with the Angels.  They spend hours a day looking for the slightest sign, hoping and praying that some guy allows himself to be paid a quarter of a billion dollars to come here to pitch.

And people here are going to make fun of women breastfeeding and pumping in an airport lavatory?  And supporting each other while they do it?

I was listening to Ramona Shelburne once, talking about the hassle of pumping in an airport.  And how the milk has to be inspected by TSA.  Then transported.  The whole process sounds fucking dreadful.

Here at Angelswin, the guys who write theses about payroll and Gerrit Cole, and perform daily tea readings on where he is going to sign, aren't mocked.

Its women who are pumping milk for their infants who are mocked.

You guys, man......

Minutia is my new favorite word.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

With all the nonsense on social media it’s great to see stuff like this. The responses are awesome

I spent way too much time looking at that and had to close the screen before it wrecked my Saturday. I can't believe how many big name brands took part and some of their responses for how corporate some of them are.

Pepsi: "We prefer it in the can"

Damn son.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I spent way too much time looking at that and had to close the screen before it wrecked my Saturday. I can't believe how many big name brands took part and some of their responses for how corporate some of them are.

Pepsi: "We prefer it in the can"

Damn son.

Petco’s was the best with the dog toys

Edited by Jason

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, yk9001 said:

I have her blocked, because, well just because.  I went to her page, and this is what she posted a couple weeks ago, beginning of school year:

Grateful for Peyton’s new special ed case manager at school!! Haven’t had the chance to meet her in person yet, but through some trials and tribulations this week, she has stepped up to the plate and been really supportive and helpful! Whenever there is a change is staff support, I always worry, but she responded quickly to my emails and took action right away to help change some things to help Peyton. It takes a village and it means so much when you have good people in your corner supporting your kids! ??

Looks like he doesn't go by "Peyts' any more.

It’d be interesting to hear how she’s handling online school.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:38 PM, yk9001 said:

The more things change. . .

17 hours ago, Tank said:

It’d be interesting to hear how she’s handling online school.

Based on this post, I went searching her timeline on facebook.  I know she got married in the recent past, and I saw what I thought, for the first few pics, was a tween (step?) daughter in the house.  Turns out its peyts - he has very angelic features, and the longest hair ive ever seen on a 12-ish boy.

With a lot of years' hindsight, I wished I wouldn't have posted some of that stuff (even though it was anonymous on here).  She was a single mom struggling with a boy who is for sure pretty far along on the spectrum.  That must be super super hard, and i was in the wrong for making fun of the situation for sport.