• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are clearly the far superior team and would be smoking us whether or not this wasn't the case, but it sure seems to me that Oregon gets away with holding on damn near every other play. It's remarkable. I guess if it's not being called then it's a good approach, but it's hard to not notice.

For what it's worth (and it's not worth much), I have to think that if it were dry we'd have more points.

I'm not sure what the deal with Goff was (small hands?) but he was pretty clearly pulled from the game not because he sucks, but because he couldn't hold on to the ball at all for some reason or get a pass off effectively. Whatever the case may be, he should still be starter.

His confidence was shot.

For what it's worth (and it's not worth much), I have to think that if it were dry we'd have more points.

I'm not sure what the deal with Goff was (small hands?) but he was pretty clearly pulled from the game not because he sucks, but because he couldn't hold on to the ball at all for some reason or get a pass off effectively. Whatever the case may be, he should still be starter.

His confidence was shot.

I don't have P12 net but watching the replays, that weather was hell.  I would have pulled him as the coach too just to prevent an injury.