• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see what Kline does. I worry about Goff's stick figure behind our relatively meager OL.

If im Kline i stick it out this season.If he sees no time and Goff is the real deal he bolts in the off season & Cal needs to sign a QB this class. Goff might not pan and Kline may see his opportunity this season though

Scrimmage today and Kline tore it up.

This will be interesting.

Offense is starting to move really fast, less than 15 seconds regularly with 8 seconds on occasion.

I think it's going to be a rough year but hope to see improvement as it goes on rather than regression, as I think we've seen recently.

maybe since the last decade or so we were expected to be good but sucked....

this year since we're expected to suck we'll be good.

would at least maintain consistency.

That'd be nice. Realistically, I think we're in for a tough but exciting year that sees continual improvement.

Wicked, just came across this video of the scrimmage from Saturday.

I'm not sure there's much to take away from this other than that:

the QBs (both of them) should be able to make the passes that they have to

and

Bigelow has recovered and isn't hesitant to make cuts while running.

You also get a bit of a sense for how quickly they run the plays.

Being on the other side of that fake injury thing is pretty lame. Northwestern was ridiculous in how brazen they were with the fake injury crap.

Goff made some mistakes including a pretty bad interception towards the end, but was really the victim of what seemed like pretty bad luck on two pick-6s.

For a first game against a ranked opponent, I was pretty happy.

There's reason for a good deal of concern re: the defense, but the offense will be ridiculous once it's fully running.

Goff did rather well for a true freshman and I see a good deal of upside in his performance.

38/63 for 445 as a true freshman against a ranked team... solid, though I think his arm may fall off

Yep. I think injuries on defense and lack of depth are going to make this year a difficult one. It'll be exciting, but we'll struggle to win 6.

The future looks good.

I really like most of this coaching staff. Tony Franklin is great.

Dykes was pretty miffed about the fake injuries:

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/sonny-dykes-northwestern-faking-injuries-video/202430

Yeah the fake injuries are BS.  I expect to see that this year against the Bruins too.  They ran a play every 14 seconds against NV.  You know at least one team will do it.  Probably the condoms.

Bigelow looked really good.  You must be happy he is finally being featured.

Yeah the fake injuries are BS. I expect to see that this year against the Bruins too. They ran a play every 14 seconds against NV. You know at least one team will do it. Probably the condoms.

Bigelow looked really good. You must be happy he is finally being featured.

Did Matt Leinart steal your girlfriend or something?