• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have thought he had the ball. Understandable and the reason the Cal football program is in trouble, a lack of aggressiveness.

I actually believe you are on to something. As best I can tell, every enrolled student at the University of Oregon has scored a touchdown against the Bears in one of the last two years.

Yeah, there was no lack of heart from our defense, either. It was good to see. I know that UCLA was toning it down, but at the same time I would have expected them to blow the doors off irrespective of the plays they ran.

This is a huge rebuild. I hope Dykes starts to build depth via JC players. We NEED to establish a run game somehow in order to to open up the pass game.

Yeah, there was no lack of heart from our defense, either. It was good to see. I know that UCLA was toning it down, but at the same time I would have expected them to blow the doors off irrespective of the plays they ran.

This is a huge rebuild. I hope Dykes starts to build depth via JC players. We NEED to establish a run game somehow in order to to open up the pass game.

Yup like how you guys stuffed the bruin run game with a depleted defense. Could only imagine what the furd d line/ front 7 can do this weekend.

Cal hasnt been attacking the JUCO ranks lately huh? Seems like in tedford's early years they did?

Yup like how you guys stuffed the bruin run game with a depleted defense. Could only imagine what the furd d line/ front 7 can do this weekend.

Cal hasnt been attacking the JUCO ranks lately huh? Seems like in tedford's early years they did?

Absolutely. JT backed off of JCs heavily, and that's turned out to be a mistake. Not only did it help with depth, it provided players that were going to succeed academically. He really blew it in not continuing to mine the JCs. At first he did it out of recruiting necessity, but since it was working out so well he should have kept at it.

Kennan Allen looks good with an actual QB throwing him the ball

Don't get me started on that.

Keenan's a great player. I also think Cal would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better off if we had not landed him and the guys that came along.

Why doesn't he play more? Do you guys have a promising future or is it bleak for a while?

I believe it to be bleak and I think he might be the best thing for the offense right now. He's clearly more mobile than Goff and that might help to open things up a bit. He also seems to be more of a leader than Goff is. I'd like to see him start. I think Goff can be a GREAT QB, but this OL is a terrible match for him.

Edited by RallyMo