• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Ducks vs. Kings Stadium Series Game

HaloCory22

Wicked, My Season Ticket rep gave me the option to buy more tickets at their real pricing, not the bs stubhub pricing. I can see about snagging one for you. Beats paying 300-500 more than face value. I'm sitting Loge Section 107 row L. Right behind home plate (center ice)

Edited by Cory

nice!

yeah stubhub are pretty crazy right now.

not 100% i can make it, but if i can i would be coming down with my gf so snagging two from your rep might be tough to do.

but sure see if you can schmooze em.

i shall make it worth your while if you can - hope you like to drink. 

Edited by mrwicked

• 2 weeks later...

buddy of mine is in the industry. not sure which company, but he essentially makes custom pads for the goalies.

he said the kings are wearing throwbacks, sounds like ones they've worn before, while the pads he made for Hiller are top secret and he couldn't talk about it but said the Ducks are going to be wearing special jerseys with a color scheme that is crazy and unexpected....it's top secret as well. He sounded excited about it though, should be cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ducks and Kings to get a special series on NBCSN leading up to the Stadium Series game. Sweet! I love the one HBO does. Hope this one is as good.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-nhl-tv-series-kings-ducks-20131118,0,6213266.story#axzz2l1W0T4gC

Edited by Cory

• 2 weeks later...

yeah stadium set up could be better.

best seats are down the lines.

the usual 'good' seats for baseball are lousy for the hockey set up.

I agree with prior posts that they probably could have arranged the set up better to have more decent seats.

If you get a seat up behind home plate..........geez........you might as well watch the broadcast of the game on your hand held device......

and, yes -- ticket prices are out of sight.

OK - here's the shoot out........we've got Jones, they've got Hiller -- I don't like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Ducks and Kings to get a special series on NBCSN leading up to the Stadium Series game. Sweet! I love the one HBO does. Hope this one is as good.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-nhl-tv-series-kings-ducks-20131118,0,6213266.story#axzz2l1W0T4gC

Yeah, the HBO ones were pretty sweet.

I remember the Rangers one well. They also had player ones....or maybe they were still team ones, with Kane and Neal.