• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

according to channel 5, pau gasol has indicated he's in interested in returning to the NBA and would be very interested in signing with the Lakers now that his brother Marc is signed for this season. He's recovering from a leg/foot injury but looks like he's ITBSOHL. He's 43.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

according to channel 5, pau gasol has indicated he's in interested in returning to the NBA and would be very interested in signing with the Lakers now that his brother Marc is signed for this season. He's recovering from a leg/foot injury but looks like he's ITBSOHL. He's 43.

I'd rather have Don Ford.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

6-17 from the floor.

True, but I believe he was a little jittery in the 1st half.  2nd half was more efficient, but what stood out to me was how calm he was even when being pressured by the likes of Kawhi and George (good defenders vs. basically a g-leaguer!).  Poor shooting night but rattled in 19, 9 boards, 4 assists, 3 steals.  A lot of players do a lot less with the same minutes, plus he's super versatile.  Can guard many 1s, 2s and 3s.  And my dude JUST turned 20!

Running back the championship is exciting for sure, but I am at least as excited watching this kid grow this season.  Mark it.

4 hours ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

True, but I believe he was a little jittery in the 1st half.  2nd half was more efficient, but what stood out to me was how calm he was even when being pressured by the likes of Kawhi and George (good defenders vs. basically a g-leaguer!).  Poor shooting night but rattled in 19, 9 boards, 4 assists, 3 steals.  A lot of players do a lot less with the same minutes, plus he's super versatile.  Can guard many 1s, 2s and 3s.  And my dude JUST turned 20!

Running back the championship is exciting for sure, but I am at least as excited watching this kid grow this season.  Mark it.

And surpassing the Celtics supposed unbreakable 17 NBA titles