• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

7 hours ago, Tank said:

my interest in watching this is somewhere between jogging in Palm Springs during august and trying to name all of the offensive tackles that have played for the Jacksonville jaguars (no offense, @Vegas Halo Fan) in the last decade.

So what you're saying is we can expect to see you here more often during the finals?

10 hours ago, Tank said:

my interest in watching this is somewhere between jogging in Palm Springs during august and trying to name all of the offensive tackles that have played for the Jacksonville jaguars (no offense, @Vegas Halo Fan) in the last decade.

It would be hard enough to to remember the ones from last season.

No offense taken, BTW. If you follow the Jaguars, that is mild compared to some of the other stuff that you hear. Most often, they're moving to London.

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Jason Mendoza is still lamenting Blake Bortles’ release.

Yes, because he was doing so well. He led the league in interceptions thrown during his five years in Jacksonville with 75, and he also led the league with 13 of those being returned for touchdowns. I suppose that he should count those as touchdown passes.

There is a reason that he is third string in Denver.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Yes, because he was doing so well. He led the league in interceptions thrown during his five years in Jacksonville with 75, and he also led the league with 13 of those being returned for touchdowns. I suppose that he should count those as touchdown passes.

There is a reason that he is third string in Denver.

He sure wasn’t a good 2nd string in L.A.

No worries, original was just meant as a humor post.

Edited by Angel Oracle