• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

On 8/3/2021 at 12:43 PM, St1ck said:

Carmelo Anthony on a one year deal. I'm guessing this team will eat supper at 3pm together a lot. 

i thought this was a joke post. turns out it's true. 

all of these signings have a feel of "okay, anyone else out there that never won a title? we're going for broke, so stop by, we have room."

35 minutes ago, Tank said:

i thought this was a joke post. turns out it's true. 

all of these signings have a feel of "okay, anyone else out there that never won a title? we're going for broke, so stop by, we have room."

The NBA as we know it. 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Not at all. It's why I rarely watch games anymore. I used to love the NBA.

I prefer CBB by a wide margin.

i lost a lot my interest in CBB when every kid wanted to leave for the NBA after one year. always felt like my teams had to keep rebuilding, while duke and north carolina and others were 12 deep at every position. it also meant that i hardly knew any of the players because they left so quickly. as of right this moment, i couldn't tell you the names of anyone on the current UCLA team. same is true for Ohio State.

i'm not really sure when i stopped watching the NBA. the only game i watched this year was the fourth quarter of the last finals game. that filled my quota for the year.

15 hours ago, Lou said:

With the 2nd pick? 

Looking back at that draft, it was pretty much crap.

No, not with the second pick.  I liked Ball and Tatum at #2 (I think it was that draft year) but also liked the idea of trading back with Sacramento for 2 firsts.  I think that was the Fox draft and liked the idea of moving back to grab two guys instead of one in the first 10 picks or so, and Monk was one of the guys I liked in that scenario.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...