• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad Actors and Actresses who get away with it

• 2 years later...

Had to revive this thread after watching the movie We Own the Night. Good movie with Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Wahlberg. Unfortunately, Eva Mendes is also in it. She may be the worst dramatic actress I've ever seen. She's good in comedies, but terrible otherwise. 

For some reason, Eva Mendes grosses me out.

John Travolta. Ever since he got involved with Scientology his acting has gone way done hill.

I respectfully disagree. His acting has always sucked, going all the way back to the Welcome Back, Kotter days. He put out a completely forgettable vocal album while the show was popular. The label sticker hyping it said "Alias Barbarino from Welcome Back, Kotter". The producers obviously believed that most people either wouldn't know who he was or would have no inclination to buy the album without the connection to the show.