• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad Actors and Actresses who get away with it

I realize Nic Cage overacts most of the time. But, he's still a good actor, when he's in the right role. HIs performance in "Adaptation" is amazing.

So you were able to name one film where Cage wasn't a charicature. Pair him with Joe Pesci and make a mob film, I'm sure it will be great.

The fat dude that does ll the Adam Sandler movies, like Blart Mall Cop or whatever it's called. His movies suck, he's a one trick pony, and his stand up generally consists of wearing a backwards Kangol hat.

I'm adding John Travolta as well. He has a few good roles, but I was wathing a few of his flicks recently, or just parts, and kind of think "wtf?" From Swordfish to Savages to Pelham 123 to From Paris With Love. He just does the Nick Cage over acting thing.

So you were able to name one film where Cage wasn't a charicature. Pair him with Joe Pesci and make a mob film, I'm sure it will be great.

He's done a ton of good movie where he was great.

Raising Arizona

Red Rock West

Honeymoon in Vegas

It Could Happen To You

Bringing Out The Dead

The Weather Man

Lord Of War

Birdy

Agreed but Cage takes flack for the fact that he seemingly takes every role he can which I'm guessing is due to his money situation.  I have to vote for Shia LaBeouf who I blame Hollywood for more than his acting as for a while he seemed like one of the "it" actors who got way too many parts.

Nick Cage started off strong and then became a B star. His current net worth is only $18 million.

Meanwhile Tom Hanks is worth $350 million.

Cage is doing it wrong.

Yeah, Eddie Murphy sucks. I think he's #1 on the list of actors that get paid more than they bring in. They did a break down and he still gets top dollar, but hi movies continually flop.

I liked Duchovny in Playing God, but he generally sucks.

Jack Black

Matthew Lillard (Saw him in a movie recently and wondered why. He is the dude you see and have no idea his name, but know him and that he sucks)

I don't think I have ever sat through a Kirsten Dunst or Jennifer Lopez movie to know if they are as bad as i hear or if they even get gigs anymore.

Jack Black

Matthew Lillard (Saw him in a movie recently and wondered why. He is the dude you see and have no idea his name, but know him and that he sucks)

I don't think I have ever sat through a Kirsten Dunst or Jennifer Lopez movie to know if they are as bad as i hear or if they even get gigs anymore.

Matthew Lillard just plays the same role in everything he does. Vince Vaughn is like that too. I like them both, but they only play one role. Hugh Grant also fits into this category.

Jennifer Lopez is terrible. Can't act, can't sing. If it wasn't for her big ol' booty, she would be working at a Walgreen's in New Jersey.